Chapter Twenty Seven

I wake up choking on air as I felt myself falling on my dream. What the fuck? I checked my surroundings and it is all normal. Just like what it was before I fell asleep.

I checked the time and lean on the bed frame. I should check my phone to see if F/n will arrive.

I checked my messages and saw her last massage saying she's on the airport already. It will only take 5 hours on the plane and 2 hours driving. So maybe around 1 hour she'll be here.

I stand up and combed my hair before going to the bathroom and wash my face. I brush my teeth too and wore a comfortable outfit.

I peeked outside the door and heard the guys laughing about something. Hmm? I slowly closed the door and went next to the staircase to eavesdrop.

"That was fucking hilarious, man!" Draken laughes along with the table being slammed in half. Well not sure tho.

"Yes I know. Now shut the f up." Inupi said with a hint of disappointment in his voice.

"Are you sure you're not gay?" I gasped when Mitsuya asked the question. Wha- Who's gay?

"Of course not! Fucking idiot!" Inupi shouted and I heard a smack. He might smack Mitsuya's head or what?

"Hey. Now go check on F/n. She's driving here right? Called her so we can pick her up the entrance." Draken said still laughing about their conversation earlier. Too sad I didn't even know what is it all about.

"Shouldn't we wake up, Y/n?" Inupi asked and I heard Mitsuya said no.

I giggled when the thought of Inupi being gay suddenly came on my mind. And who is he gay for?

"Hey you there, princess." I stopped my wild crazy funny thoughts when Draken stood tall before me.

"Oh uhm, Hi?" I said smiling at him. I'm seating on one of the stairs and looking up at him is gaving my neck an exercise.

"Are you okay, now? Are you hungry?" He asked. I shook my head since I don't really feel like eating something.

"I'm feeling okay. But I have to see the doctor for my surgery." I answered giving him a small smile to convince him. He smiled back at me patting my head lightly.

"We're going to wait for F/n outside the building. Eat up if you're feeling hungry." He said before wearing his jacket and the three of them leave me on the staircase.

How did Mitsuya act like he wasn't stabbed to death?

I sat at the sofa and choose what movie to watch. What kind of movie do I like to watch again?

While scrolling through Netflix I decided to watch something creepy so I choose the movie 'Scream'. But before I played it I get myself some chips and juice on the refrigerator.

There's a lot of beer here. Don't tell me they gon' drink their selves till they pass out again?

I sat back in front of the TV and watched. This kind of movie. I don't know if this is the kind of movie I used to watch before but at least it gets my attention.

I thought I will feel such adrenaline rush while watching but this is just continues stabbing and nothing more. Does that mean it's boring? Why do I feel this way? I don't remember myself being this bored before.

"Y/n!" I tilt my head to see when I heard F/n's voice coming from behind. I smiled at her and hug her.

"You're fast!" I greeted and open the lights. I closed it earlier because I'm watching a movie.

"Shocking. I didn't know you like that kind of movie now, darling." F/n said pointing at the screen.

"Yeah surprising." Inupi agrees and the two dragons nodded their head so I laugh in awkwardness.

"The story is kinda intriguing so I watched it haha." I said while helping F/n with her things. She only bring few since we won't stay here for long. I know I borrow her time for nothing. But I just really want to see her today.

"Let's get your surgery, checked. Then let's have a little stroll around. After that we're going home, tomorrow. Since I have a lot to do on the motor shop." Draken said washing his hands. I nod at what he said so does F/n.

"Please stay beside me starting this time. I don't want you to get involved in such accident again." F/n said slowly caressing my shoulder where I got shot.

"Don't worry. Everything will be fine now." I answered. We sat on the couch. I didn't finish the movie since F/n doesn't like murder movies.

"You really sound creepy just now, Y/n. Don't make it sound like you sacrifice something just for peace in your life." She said hitting my thighs. I laughed at her and bit my lips at what she said.

I do sacrifice something, F/n.

"You know when we go back to Japan. Let's visit Emma." I said hugging her arms. The three boys are busy cooking something. I know we should be the one who prepares something but since Mitsuya is an expert we will leave it to him.

"Yes we will." She said tapping my thighs. I want to cry for some reason but I won't. It's always fine to cry all your pain away, but not for the same damn thing. So I won't. This time I won't think of anything but myself.

"F/n. I will continue my career." I absentmindedly told her. I want someone to listen on me. Just listen. Because she didn't say anything I continues.

"I will buy myself a house since I have enough money now. And start everything there." I continues. I could feel the four of them listening to what I'm talking. It's fine. I am not shy.

"Remember my dog? He will grow up there." I said a little giggling remembering how his tail wiggles in happiness. I didn't bring him with me since I don't want him to be stressed on the way.

"Sue and I will grow ourselves there." I said laughing. "To much drama makes us quite isn't it?" I asked them. After a minute they all started to laugh so I laughed with them too.

"You're so weird, Y/n." Inupi said behind me handling me a watermelon juice. I laughed ang thanked him.

"She's like a teenager, planning for her life. Then ended up being a workaholic bitch." F/n joked that all of us laughed.

"Hey! Don't give off negative vibes while I'm thinking of a positive future for me and Sue!" I said hitting her shoulders.

"Enough of that girls. Our meal will be ready in half an hour so will you clean up a little? After that let's get ready for a little fun." Draken interrupted.

"Where are we going?" I asked. He thinks for awhile before shrugging his shoulders.

"Anywhere our foot takes us is good."