Chapter 1

Belle Cooper and Draco Malfoy was in their final year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, only have a month left of their time there.

However, you'd expect them to be happy that they are leaving and starting a new life on the outside world together; but they wasn't. Well that's what it looked like among other students.

There would be about an argument a day and then the next you know they are loved up in one another arms. Many were confused by how long they had lasted together, three years of a strong relationship but it only until seventh year they became the toxic couple.

What were people views among this relationship well; who would of expect the Gryffindor princess and the Slytherin prince to be together I mean everyone was for sure they hated one another.

The Golden Trio was the most who found it shocking and tried to take Belle out of being with the Slytherin himself. However, there was one member who was supportive on this relationship out of this group. Her name was Hermione Granger they were best friends until she went out with Ron Weasley. Ron and Belle had struggled to get along once Belle had gotten with Malfoy. He said all sorts of things about her in fifth year such as, easy to get and she making a full of her self. And for a week he had told certain second years to not let her in the Gryffindor common room.

The only reason Ron stop calling her names and kicking her out the house common room is because the Slytherin Prince had found out and not in the best of ways either. No one knew how he found out not even Belle. Ron had not feared of Malfoy but he had after this. It was safe to say Draco would not let anyone treat his girl in any bad way.

Flashback:

"Malfoy I'm sorry." Ron cried out just wanting to be put back on the ground and not leaning out of a window of seventh floor.

"It's not me you should be apologising too is it, weaslebee." Draco sneered at him. Draco had always despised the golden trio, many said it was because Harry Potter didn't shake his hand the other lot just thinks he's jealous.

"Draco bring him back in the room and stop being dramatic." He heard Belle's voice behind him. He brought the ginger back into the room and let go of his top, making the ginger fall to the ground. He didn't break eye contact until he felt Belle's hand touch his.

Taking hold of her hand he broke the eye contact which he held with Ron and looked a Belle. His face softened and she lead him out the room.

It was once they where far away from the ginger that he spoke.

"I was not being dramatic." He mumbled but loud enough to hear. He heard her laugh, her soft cute laugh.

"Draco you was holding him out of a window because he said a few things about me and didn't let me in the common room." Her voice was soft, it wasn't harsh or aggressive; it was smooth.

He stopped in his tracks making her stop, he took hold of her hand and made her look into his eyes.

"But I wasn't going to let him get away with how he treated my girl, now was I darling." He rose his brow creating a smile on Belle's face and a smirk on his. He took hold of her chin and was about to place a kiss on her lips until he heard the dreadful voice of professor McGonagle.

"Mr Malfoy." He looked over to see Weasley was standing next to her with no other than the other two. Hermione Granger and Potter.

He took hold of Belle's hand once more and began to run down the halls with Belle. All the students could hear was professor McGonagle shouting at them to stop or they will lose house points, but all Belle and Draco could hear was their laughter building up.

End of flashback

If only their relationship could have stayed that healthy everything would of been okay for Belle and Draco. But Lucius Malfoy had not approved of this relationship, he wanted nothing more but it gone.

Narcissa however, absolutely adored their relationship. She had known Belle since she was a baby but Lucius did not need to know that. Belle mother Ivana and Draco mother Narcissa had been best friends through their Hogwarts years. Even Lucius like Ivana. That was until she married off to John Cooper. Lucius and John hated one another, he had told Narcissa to no longer be friends with Ivana.

Narcissa heart had broken for this, they had been best friends for years and Lucius was taking it all away. However, she was smart, smarter that Lucius and went behind he back. She told Ivana everything said they should stay friends in secret. She would have gotten rid of Lucius if it wasn't for her father who would wanted her to be married off with him.

Narcissa also saw lightness in her son, she knew Belle had made him in some sort of way nicer. Not only that but she could see Ivana much more.

What Narcissa did not know is Lucius went behind her back to break this relationship with Belle and his son. He didn't care about his son's happiness he care about the family reputation.

It was well know that the Coopers family tree had married off with muggle-born's and even muggles. Or how Lucius would put it, mudbloods. Not only that but he wanted his family line just to be in Slytherin house he hated anyone who was not in Slytherin. He knew the Greengrass family was well know for their pureblood and staying in Slytherin house. And his plan was to marry off Draco with on of the Greengrass daughters.

He arranged a meeting with Mr Greengrass, himself and Mr Greengrass was very much in common they were best friends through their Hogwarts years and that's how Lucius Malfoy knew that one of his daughters was going to be perfect for his son.

John and Ivana Cooper had always approved on who Belle would be with, they thought it was only right to let her live who she loved. The Cooper family was know as the perfect family. A family of three who was well know, had money, their beauty was like no others and was by far one of the kindest families out their. They was know for their beauty everyone in Belle's year ago one point wished to many be with her.

John was well know to be friends with the Potter family and so once he had found out that He Who Must Not Be Named and killed them struck his heart. He and James Potter had been friends since birth, they was like brothers no one could replace him.

John however, always thought that Belle and Harry would end up together. The whole magic world did, they was both two famous family's and they grew up together. Every thought it was bound to happen. But it didn't.

They both went different ways, Harry loved the Weasley girl, Ginny. And Belle had loved the Malfoy boy.

Harry never expected Belle and Malfoy he again thought like everyone else, however, he never opened his opinion, not yet at least. He wasn't supportive but he also could not go against who she chose to be with. She had done a lot for him through the years such as teaching him magic, when no one else did. It was clear that Belle had brain and beauty. She was almost as good as Hermione, could have but never took it away. She knew it meant a lot to Hermione and so she stayed second.

Which only made her happier because she always got one mark higher than Draco in every test causing him to go mental at times but she loved it and he secretly did too.

It was a sham that Draco and Belle did not last, you could see that they was in love and how powerful they were together. But something tour them apart or someone.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Hey guys I hope you liked the first chapter!

I want to get to know you so leave something in the comments such as your zodiac sign or Hogwarts house.

I'll go first, I'm a Cancer sun, Aries moon and Leo rising and my Hogwarts house is Slytherin

If some things don't make sense don't be shy and tell me and I'll try my best to explain