Chapter 3

5 years later

Belle pov:

"Belle come on we are going to be late." I heard Pansy voice shouting me down from the stairs whilst I was putting my earrings in.

"I'm coming." I grabbed my bag and ran down the stairs to see Pansy putting on her coat.

"Theo has booked a room round the back so we won't be with the rest of the muggles." We was going to this muggle club in London to meet up with everyone. Pansy and Theo had became a couple along with Blaise and Luna who was now happily married.

I was married to a muggle called Hugo Smith, we met once I had just left school. We started travelling the world together and spent every second with one another. He knew about the magical world and he told me that he knew I was like no other. He proposed to me only two years ago and married last year.

Flash back:

Me and Luna was out shopping today for some new toys for her pets she had numbers of and I just needed some new clothes and possibly anything else that caught my eye.

We was shopping one one of the most famous streets in England, Oxford Street. It had many muggle stores. Luna had insisted she needed more treats for her numbers of animals and more.

"So where to next Luna." I linked my arm into hers making a loop.

"I wouldn't mind going to that book shop over there." She pointed across the road. It was a tiny corner shop which looked like no one was going on it expected what looked like witches and wizards.

"Then let's got." I we walked closer to the shop until I knocked my shoulder into someone and dropped my bag. "Oh gosh I'm so sorry." I picked up my bag and looked up.

It was this tall handsome man who looked about our age, slowly growing facial hair. His hair was a dirty blonde light brown which looked messy on purpose and his eyes were blue like the ocean. He was gorgeous.

"No worries it was my fault." He gave me a soft smile.

"Well you look like you was in a rush so I won't stop you." He gave a nod at me and turned around as did I.

"Actually." I turned back around and saw the man facing me. "I want to take you out, you live once and I don't want to miss this opportunity with a gorgeous girl like you." His words made my cheeks go warm, I could feel the redness grow as I was trying to stop myself.

"Of course, err Mr.."

"Smith, but please call me Hugo." He gave me small smile once more.

"Okay Hugo. I'd like to go on this so called date with you."

He wrote down the cafe he wanted to me and the date and time. At this point I was smiling like the cheshire cat.

End of flashback:

Pansy and Luna wasn't too found on him, they never told me why but all they said was "if you are happy that all that we care about."

It was only a few months ago till I found out why they did not approve of him. But enough of him.

We finally got to the club where we had seen Blaise and Luna with Theo. We got out of the taxi and headed towards the black door where a muggle was standing.

"ID." I took out my muggle ID and showed the man and he nodded his head and allowed me in along with the others. Theo lead the way to the back room.

The room had a round table in the centre with what looked like a horse shoe sofa, the sofa was red and the room smelt fresh. We all took a seat expected myself and Luna; we was going to head for drinks.