Chapter 2

TW: mention of drugs and alcohol use

Belle POV in 7th year:

I was walking round the castle to find no other than Draco Malfoy again. I don't even know why I put with him anymore but there something about him that I can't let go. Walking around the halls I heard some laughter coming from a classroom. And then I heard him.

I opened the door to an old classroom that had clearly not been used for a while, and with my own two eyes I see Astoria Greengrass practically all over my boy.

"Oh, Belle." Astoria pushed away from Draco and tried to give me the soft eye look. I was done with him, completely and utterly done with him. It looked like he had been seeing way before I caught them.

Draco turned his body round and had frozen in his space, his facial expressions had shown nothing. Nothing at all no regrets, no guilt, nothing.

I turn my body and immediately start walking as fast as I could away. I could not believe how much of a fool I had been made to be. Had he really gone behind my back and fucked that sixth years brains out. How could he.

I could hear heavy footsteps following behind me and I knew who it was and did I stop, no.

"Belle, just slow down and let's talk." I heard his voice coming from behind me. At this point students was around, I knew Draco would not care in the world to start an argument in front of people, why, because he thought it made him look big. Me on the other hand did not, but he ends up getting the best of me.

I had to get out of the corridors fast, I didn't was other members knowing once more that we was about to argue.

"Belle, for fuck sake stop." I hadn't noticed but Draco had taken hold of my hand to stop me. Number one rule about dating Draco Malfoy: he will always beat you in a walking race cause of his long legs.

He spun my body round and made me look into his eyes, I take his hand and drag him into a quiet area.

As I was walking by with Draco in my hand storming down the stairs I could hear the students talking to one another.

I quickly dragged Draco into an abandon classroom to hear him talk.

"Speak."

"Belle." He took hold of my hand and made me looked into his eyes. He expected me to fall into his arms again. He was doing his trick which had always worked, but no more. He thought I was blind for crying out loud.

"I said speak not do your stupid trick." I snapped at him, for the first time I had finally not given in. He rose one of his brows and grew a smirk on his face. That god damn smirk. "Now!"

"Belle, it's not what you think, we was just talking." He clearly thought I was dumb. To be honest the how school thought I was by how blind I was.

"About what exactly?" He turned his back from and took a deep breath in, he slowly exhaled and turned to look back at me.

"It doesn't matter." He was about to leave until I pulled my wand out and had cast a spell to lock the door. He turned back at me, he was pissed at me. His emotions changed so quickly it's bad, you'd think he was always on his time of the month.

"Belle I'm going to give you five seconds to open this door and if you don't I'll fuck you until you forget your own name."

"No Draco I will not open this door and I will not allow you to fuck me." I took a deep breath in, I could feel my anger buildup in tiny bits. "Draco, why won't you tell me your conversation with Astoria?"

"Because it had nothing to do with you so keep your nose out of my business." He hissed at me.

"No! I'm supposed to be your girlfriend and you are keeping secrets from me. When I walked into that room she was practically all over you!" I rosed my voice slightly louder at him.