Chapter 8: The first day

Today was the first day at the academy. I woke up 30 minutes before I had to go to the cafeteria. I dressed in my uniform, and let my hair down, I didn't wear any make-up, but I perfumed myself. Priscilla was already up. It had been an hour since she started getting ready for the big day. She was wearing her uniform, make-up that wasn't too heavy and she had just finished doing her hair with a magic tool to create a curly style. Priscilla then went in front of me, pushed me on my chair, and brushed my hair. She left my hair down but made two small braids that joined at the back. It was so cute!

At 7:50 a.m, Priscilla and I left our room to join Lili at the front entrance of the girls' dorm. Once we all met, we started going to the dining area when Lili started.

"Something strange happened this morning!"

"What happened?" asked Priscilla for the both of us

"Jessica left early this morning. Like 5 in the morning early."

"It is a little strange. Maybe she studies or trains in the morning?" is what I answered

"Indeed. Jessica has strong magic she might have been training." continued Priscilla

"Oh, I guess you are right. BUT, she said and I quote 'I look perfect, now let's go build our harem!', a HAREM!"

"What? Are you sure?"

"Priscilla is right. It was early, you might have misheard her."

"I am sure! Why do you never believe me?!"

"We do believe you, but it was early." I added

We then arrived at the dining area. We looked for the boys, and when we found them, we joined them. Lilian, Jackson, Sebastian, and Max were on one side, and we sat in front of them on the other.

"You arrived a little late." Lilian said in a playful tone

"Oh shush brother!"

"I thought our uniform wouldn't be this comfortable to move around in. I am surprised." said Max

"And they are cute as well." Continued Sebastian cheerfully while winking.

We all giggled at that. The boy's uniform is close to the skin. It is composed of blue navy trousers and a vest, a white blouse, socks that aren't shocking or out of the ordinary if seen, black shoes, a black tie, and a belt that has an attachment to hold the sword. On the other hand, the girl's uniform is composed of a blue navy vest and skirt that stops just above the knee, a white blouse, white gloves and socks that are short or long, a black tie, and shoes that don't have heels.

The food was served by the servants and students that are on kitchen duty (Yes, their duties were to help the servants but also to teach the students how to be able to do things on their own and how to be humble). The different duties are kitchen, cleaning, library, and teaching others. All of them are on no school hours.

The food in itself was composed of 2 eggs, toast with butter, a little bit of rice for some people, a glass of water and a glace of juice, a fruit named lomin (it has a lot of vitamins and the taste is sour and sweet at the same time). Jam and meat are also provided.

After eating, we only had 15 minutes before class started. I was in the same class as Lilian and the girl named Jessica Saumon. We had history. During that class, we talked about the past and how there was a Great War with demons. Celestial beings were fighting alongside humans, elves, dragons, mermaids, and all the others. They won against the demons. However the emperor of Milvana was greedy, he wanted all power for himself, which also means the power of the other beings. Celestial beings started another war with humans to protect the other species. Somehow they lost and they were eliminated. The name of the emperor of that time is now banned. After that, God decided to send a chosen one to help keep the balance of the world, for the rest, I dozed off. Ah! The chosen one is a human that is born with strong powers, they are more powerful than a saint. A saint is a human with strong healing powers, while the chosen one can have any power or powers.