Chapter 4

I woke up in the middle of the night because I heard some moans coming out of Mattheos dorm. I really tried to fall asleep again, but Mattheo and his little whore were so fucking loud. Also I knew, that this wont change and that Mattheo will be fucking another girl every night, so I had a plan. I started fake crying, actually it looked so real, I could have become an actress. I walked in the bathroom an mumbled "Aberto". With that the door to Mattheos room opened. "You are cheating on me?! I know you just would hurt me! You fucking asshole!" The girl Mattheo was fucking pushed him away immediately. She really believed me. "I'm such a great actress!", I thought.The girl slapped Mattheo in his face. It was really hard not to laugh at this point. She ran out of his dorm so I did. I slammed the door but I still heard that Mattheo tried to explain hisself. He said the truth when he said "This fucking bitch is not my girlfriend!", I heard that the girl slapped him again, and then left his room. "Colloportus", I said to lock the door to my room. "FUCK!", Mattheo yelled when he tried to open my locked door. I lay down in my bed and fell asleep.
I gasped for air when I woke up. Mattheo had tipped a whole can of water in my face. "That is for last night you bitch.", he smirked and walked away. It really took some time to realize what the  actual fuck  just happened.
I walked into the bathroom, got off my dripping wet clothes and just went into the shower. I loved the hot water run down my body.I closed my eyes to fully enjoy the shower. After a few minutes I heard the door open. "Fuck.", I thought, but I decided to stay cool even when I knew he was starring at me. "You know its not very polite to wake me up like that and then starring at me while I'm showering, do you?", I said smirking. "You wanted me to see your beautiful body, didn't you?". "Nope, I really just wanted to take a shower.", I thought but didn't say anything. I opened my eyes just to realize that Mattheo also wanted to take a shower.He stood there just with a towel rapped around his body. It showed his perfect V-line and perfect abs so good. Fuck. He looked so fucking hot. He knew what I was thinking. He dropped his towel and joined me showering. God, his dick was a 10/10. No probably a 11/10 when you know what I mean. "You know its not very polite starring at me while I'm showering?", he said sarcastically. He came a bit closer to me so I felt his breath on me. He grabbed my neck making me facing him. I bit my lip and gave him the 'fuck me' eyes. He noticed it. He pushed me against the wall, grabbing both of my wrists and putting them over my head. He smashed his lips against mine kissing me roughly. I kissed back. His one hand started to leave my neck wandering down my body. He used his two fingers rubbing on my Clint, making me moan tightly. He smirked to the moans escaping my mouth. He started kissing my neck leaving a hickey. I swung one leg around his waist. I rally felt that he was already hard. Poor Mattheo. He doesn't know what I'm going to do. He pulled away from the kiss and looked at me as in "Is it ok if I'm going to fuck you?" I smirked at him, and just left the shower. "Wake me up more nicely the next time. Got that, mudblood?". Poor boy looked so confused when I left him alone in the shower.