2

-after 3 days-

As I woke up I felt the energy. It's probably the house power, just kidding.

I got ready and wore a simple outfit.

(Change if you want)

Everyone was up again except me. Do they even know I'm here?

"Hello sweetie! How'd you sleep " my mom asked while hugging me tight.

"Hey, good, thanks for asking!"

"We made waffles, oh and most of the furniture is ready, just the dining room not. So you can eat in the living room."

"Thanks dad."

" don't forget sweetie, we're going to meet the neighbors today!" my mom screamed from the kitchen.

I guess my parents like to scream from the kitchen.

"Okay thanks for telling me mom,"

After i ate my waffles I went up to my room and watched stranger things,... again...

Soon after it was time to meet the neighbors, I still hope they're my age.

I did my make up, and stayed in my previous clothes. because I looked fine.

I let my hair down and walked out of my room to be greeted by my family.

Lio grabbed my hand as we walked over to the neighbors same did Alice.

My dad had already talked to them, so he set a "meeting" if you can call it so.

We're just having dinner with them.

Sad enough to be, school is starting next week, I already see those people eyes staring.

Mom knocked on the door.

Steps were heard.

Soon after... a musculaire man opened the door.

My first thought? I was fucking scared.

" Hey, nice to meet you, Im Dj Walton. But you can call me Dj!"

After he spoke up he seemed nice and not scary anymore. Wow, that's a good first impression.

A woman appeared.

"Oh hello, I'm Jessica Walton. Call me Jess or Jessica!"

She seemed sweet.

" MOM WHERE IS MY FAVORITE SHIRT? " a girl screamed down the stairs.

"I don't know sweetie!" Jessica screamed back.

"Okay, I'm gonna look in my room again"

"Sorry a little chaotic." Jessica apologized with a embarrassed look on her face.

"No, no, it's fine" my mom spoke up.

"I'm  Rose Relton and this is Lina, Lio, and Alice." She introduced.