impromtu sleepover?🟡

cw// very small abuse implication
they're kids agains lol
they r 9 yrz old :D
also kazuichi has a limited vocabulary, you get to make up or own reason for why that is!

kazuichi pov

i stared at my mama from the back seat. it was late at night, but it usually was when dads got angry. mama wasn't talking so that meant i shouldn't talk either. she doesn't like when i bother her. we got to this big and pretty house with all these flowers in front of it. mama opened her door and walked around to me. she opened the door and picked me up, placing me on her hip and started walking to the house.

"mama? wha go on?" i looked at her.

"you're going to be staying with my friend for a few days. it's going to be alright." mama explained. i nodded and stared at the front door of the house as it grew closer and closer

mama knocked on the door and placed her hand back to where it was on my back. the door opened and revealed a lady with flowy black hair.

"hair pretty!!" i smiled brightly. the lady smiled.

"why, thank you! and also, what brings you here, maurya?" the lady smiled.

"things are getting bad with tatsuo again, so i need you to take care of lazuichi. maybe let him hang out with gundham, or something.  i can't have anything happening to him again." mama told her. the lady let out a small "oh" and nodded. mama handed me to the lady and i quickly hugged the lady.

"he's cuddly." the lady laughed.

"yeah, but beware. he bites." mama laughed.

"not!! not!! not bite!!" i laughed. the lady laughed again and tapped my nose with her finger. i waved at mama as the lady closed the door.

"i've heard many nice things about you. you're a very sweet boy, from what i've heard. do you want to meet gundham, kazuichi?" the lady smiled. i smiled brightly nodded vigorously. the lady chuckled and took me to this big  hallway. she knocked on a door and then opened it. there was a boy, in black shorts and a grey t shirt, sitting in the middle of the room playing with some pony dolls. i like dolls. his hair was short, and it was black with 2 white streaks in the front. he turned around when the lady started speaking.

"gundy? there's a boy here he's going to be staying with us for a few days. you should hang out with him. make him feel at home." the lady put me down. i stared at the boy in front of me.

"yes, mother." the boy nodded. the lady smiled and walked to the boy. she whispered something in his ear about "can't speak well" and then she left the room and shut the door, leaving us alone with each other. i sat down next to him and waved with a bright smile.

"hi!! name kazuichi!" i scooted closer to him.

"hi, my name is gundham." the boy smiled softly. he had one grey eye and one red eye, and he had a gap in between his front teeth. i smiled brightly again.

"you're missing 2 teeth." gundham pointed out, pointing his finger at one of my missing teeth.

"teeth fall out!" i told him.

"how? did they just naturally get loose or what?" he asked, putting his dolls down.

"nuh uh! dada hit me and mama, and teeth go bye!!" i laughed. gundham wasnt laughing.

"...we should just play with dolls. you can be...her. her name is flutter shy." gundham handed me a pony with wings, pink hair, and yellow skin.

"like!! pretty pony..." i smiled and waved the pony around.

"mhm. this is rarity, and this is twighlight sparkle." he held up 2 ponies with unicorn horns. rarity was white and had purple hair, and twilight was purple with a darker purple hair that had a pink streak and a light purple streak. and twilight has wings.

we played with the ponies for a while before i started getting sleepy.

"gu...gund..." why was his name so hard for me to say? speaking is hard enough but his name is just a normal word, so i should be able to say it.

"gun-dham." he placed his hand on my knee

"gun...d...gun- gundham!" i finally got out. gundham smiled and nodded

"what did you need?" he asked

"sleepy. i sleep?" i pointed to his bed. he nodded and helped me stand up. he walked over to the bed and helped me onto it.

"are you ok with sleeping in the same bed as me?" he asked. i nodded

"sleep close!!" i hugged him tightly, trying to pull him up on the bed with me.

"let me turn off the lights, then i'll get in bed." he told me. i nodded and watched as he walked to his light switch, and then back to the bed.

"now sleep close?" i asked. he nodded.

"now we can sleep close." he smiled. he got under the covers with me and i hugged him tightly.

"take glasses?" i took off of my glasses and held  them out to him.

"hm?" gundham looked at me

"no sleep with glasses. sleep with glasses hurts face. you take, p...please?" i explaimed. he smiled and nodded, taking my glasses from me and setting them on his bedside table. i smiled and hugged him again, yawning softly and almost immediately falling asleep.

gundham pov

once kazuichi's grip softened on me, i knew he was asleep. i held onto him and stared at him for a second. he had some of his hair covering his eyes while he slept. i liked his hair. it was similar to mine. his hair was a straight, dark black. and mine was a wavy, soft black and white.

"good night, kazuichi. i hope we get to be best friends for as long as you stay with us." i smiled. i sighed and relaxed my body, letting myself fall asleep with kazuichi.