1: Family meeting

I'm one of the most famous doctor in my country. I work in a very popular hospital that's just in the city, it's mostly for rich people but we still get any patients there is!

The doctors in this hospital are really well trained and their service are really strict and has a high standard.

The hospital is really big and inside is very exquisite and neatly organised, it has many rooms and many surgery rooms so we wont have to hold up the patients. There's a lot of nurses and doctors and security's working in our hospital.
_______

"I'm sending over a patient over to you immediately, he's severely injured on his chest and his leg." The head doctor explained, rushing.

"Alright Tristan, send him over." I said, quickly completing another patients description note on my computer and opening the file that shows the people I search for.

"I'll leave him in your hands.. he's a bit aggressive but please bear with it, your one of my most trusted doctor. Don't mess this up." Tristan sighed, I could tell he felt relief.

After he had finished what he said he left the room to get the said patient. I put on my glasses and tied my hair in a low ponytail so I could focus properly and my hair won't get in the way.

Knock knock

"Come in." I said, opening up the search on my computer. I heard the door click and I turned to face the door to be met with a tall broad, muscular man.

His messy fluffed hair, dangling on the side of his face. He just looked at me in annoyance, "alright I get it. I'm good looking, now can you stop fucking staring at me like I'm a picture and heal me" he hissed, sitting down on the doctors examination bed.

"Right... so could you please tell me what happened?" I asked politely but mentally annoyed by his arrogant attitude.

He just huffed and started explaining while I got the bandages and cleaning supply ready. I found out that he and his men got into a fight with another group, because the other group was planning on stealing some information and work from his fathers company.

"I see.. that's terrible. Could you remove your shirt?" I said, pushing my glasses up a bit more.
He knitted his eyebrows in disgust, moving back against the wall.

"Why? So you can try and seduce me and earn your way into my money? Nice try" he scoffed throwing me a look of disgust.

I clutched my fist tightly, my eye twitching in annoyance, "sir. This is a hospital and I've been told that you have a injury on your chest and leg so I need to quickly check them out before it gets infected" I said, giving a fake smile, but mentally throwing punches at him.

His eyes widened for a second, then he punched the bridge of his nose. "Yeah, my bad I forgot." He said in a stressed tone.

Wow. Not even a 'sorry I didn't meant to accuse you like that doc. It was my mistake' what a disgraceful little shit. I wonder who raised a man like this.

When he removed his shirt I examined his wound, cleaning it with special wipes that can disinfect any unnecessary bacteria.

From time to time I would hear him hissing and groaning in pain from the sting. He rested his head on the wall, biting his lip to distract the pain.

While I was tending his cut, I would sometime trail my eyes on his broad chest, and drop down to his abs that looked so good on him. It's so sad how someone can be this good looking but a rotten personality isn't it..

I pressed on his wound to take out the blood that was dripping, he grabbed my wrist suddenly, holding it a bit tightly.

"Go a bit more gently, What the fuck" he growled, pulling my wrist so my face was close to his. His low, stern voice echoed in my ear.