4: Wrong

'Maybe this can all work out if we tried..' is what we both thought.
————————————————————
5 months later

Oh how I could ever be more wrong enough.

Everything was going fine for the past 3 months, but what happened in these two months? Just what happened that made him like this.

Just where did we go wrong?

I actually thought this could all work out. I'm even trying, trying for my family. But in what vain do I get?

A bruised arm, bruised wrists and a new scare mostly every 2 days. My family had already known of it, they complained about it to Alec's parents.

But, Hah, Alec just played it off by acting innocent.

What have I ever done to deserve this tragic moment.. please..Someone let me know what on earth i did wrong to receive this.
——————
I stood in the kitchen, making dinner for both me and Alec. While I stirred the pasta in the pot, my gaze would glance at my bandaged wrists from time to time.

It was silent inside the house, all heard for the noises in the kitchen and the wet raindrops lightly pouring down.

I started to daze off into space, remembering everything i need to do at work tomorrow. But that daze got shut off when I suddenly heard a car drive into the driveway.

I quickly turned the heat off and placed it into 2 plates, gently putting it on the table.

Once the door had opened, I swiftly strode towards the door, barely limping, "welcome home.." i smiled through gritted teeth.

He just hummed in response not even acknowledging me and walked off. What a dick.

"What was that?" Alec cocked a brow towards me, narrowing his eyes.

I halted in my actions, my forehead sweating slightly. My throat feeling dry, "what do you mean?" I asked, simply trying to not avoid eye contact.

He narrowed his eyes further, walking towards me. With each step, the ball of his foot would loudly make contact with the tiled yet wooden floor.

"You said something? Care to repeat that?" He sarcastically smirked, rolling his shirt sleeves above his elbow.

Oh shit.. did he hear what I said? Fuck.. I closed the door and hung his jacket on the jacket hanger, that's attached to the wall.

"Dinners ready.. You must've been hungry at work.." I said, walking past him.

As soon as i did, i mouthed hundreds of curse words dedicated to him.

This is the 10th time this week he has came home with lipstick on his neck and a bit smudged on his bottom lip and his shirt a bit messy.

"It better taste delicious today." He growled, following me.

"I.. i try my best." I mumbled, sitting down on the  chair. I started to eat my food once he sat down, he didn't even eat. He just simply stared at the food, his eyes would glance back and forth between me and the food.

After 5 minutes he picked up a fork and gently jabbed it into the spaghetti and raised it to his mouth.

He took a bite, and then his eyes sparkled for a slight second before returning to that hateful and disgusting gaze of his.

He threw his fork on the plate and shoved it off the table. I flinched hearing the plate break into pieces.

He got up rather quickly and sped close to me, he grabbed a fistful of my hair and yanked it hard.

I winced as my head got thrown back, "u-ugh.." I groaned at the pain. I dropped my fork on the plate and dropped my hand to my thigh, I gripped the hem of my shirt trying to distract the ongoing pain.

"What type of food is this? Fucking bitch! Is this your definition of nice and delicious food?" He yelled, yelling right by my face. The loud voice ringing in my ear and head, giving me a throbbing pain.

"But the food tastes delicious for me! I even got this recipe from my best friend!" I winced, feeling the grip tighten as I yelled back.

"Do I give a shit? And who's this best friend, huh? No, no! No. Let me guess! It's a 'guy' best friend? Of course it is! You're a slut anyways!!" He laughed.

My eyes widened, my heart shattering, feeling a throbbing pain.

Slap!

Red mark, on his cheek. Anger. Rage. Betrayal. Defeated. Red hot anger. His eyes eyes widened, he snapped his head towards me. His eyes holding regret and sadness for a second before his face fumed with anger.

"You dar-" he yelled, but I cut him off.

"I dare?! I DARE WHAT? TO SLAP YOU? I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE! YOU CALLING ME A SLUT IS TAKING IT WAY TOO FAR. What have I ever done? Huh? TELL ME! WHAT HAVE I EVER DONE TO YOU?" I screamed, tears forming as my vision blurred with the wet tears pouring out my eyes.

Tears non-stop falling. I clutched my fists as hard as I could, feeling my nails dangerously digging into my flesh.

"I..Dahlia-" he said, shocked. Yeah, Shocked.

I angrily took my plate and poured the remaining spaghetti on his head.

"You're the one who should be called a man whore. Every night. Every. Single. Fucking. Night, I see you come home with smudged lipstick on you, hickeys on your neck.

You're hair and shirt disheveled. AND you're calling ME the slut?" I scoffed, tears washing down my face as if it is giving me a facial wash.

When I thought I was done and was about to storm upstairs, I heard a scoff.

"Of course you're the slut. That day. That fucking day you left the house, saying 'Alec! Darling, I'm going out for shopping!' I actually thought you were. but when I was on my way to work in my car, guess what I saw?" He grinned, scoffing every sentence.

I narrowed my eyes staring at him waiting for him to continue, but, he didn't instead he just threw me hateful glare 'what did I do' is what I thought.

I waited for him to continue he stared at me for a while longer, he chuckled. "I saw you, hugging a man. Kissing him. Holding his hands as you both laughed." He snarled.

My eyes widened further. Are you fucking kidding me. Is what I wanted to you out.

"You want to know why I'm cheating? It's cause you cheated first! How does it feel? To have a taste of your own medicine?" He insanely laughed.

"You didn't even both asking? YOU HAVE CHEATED ON ME, ABUSED ME, BREAK ME! JUST FOR THAT?" I yelled, gripping my hair furiously.

"THAT BOY! YOU WANT TO KNOW WHO IT WAS? THAT WAS MY COUSIN, YOU STUPID DENSE BITCH!  YEAH I KISSED HIM! BUT IT WAS HIS FUCKING CHEEKS?! WHATS WRONG WITH YOU?" I screamed, storming upstairs not even sparing a single glance at him.

Slam.

I slammed the door as soon as I entered the room, snuggling under the blankets as I broke down more and sobbed louder.

———————

Hey my lovelies! Sorry if this chapter seems a bit shorter than usual

I have the worst cramps and headaches and I don't have much energy to work my brain and hands to write as much, so I deeply apologise! But once I'm up and ready again, ill do way better!