Chapter 4: The King Of Scrap

The robot rolled towards the two at a surprisingly fast speed, almost knocking them over. Garfield dodged out of the way as the robot attacked Mick, who had lost his footing. In one swift swing, Mick was sent flying, only being protected by the Shoop-Bubble he'd formed to cushion the blow. He bounced from the wall he'd been flung to and landed on the deck.

Garfield saw his chance to attack while the robot was occupied with Mick, and quickly threw himself at it, katana first. The sword scratched the metal on the robot's torso, barely doing any damage. The robot laughed as he swung at Garfield, who was knocked aside by the Scrap-Saber.

"You really think a sword like that can cut me? I'm made out of solid titanium!" The robot jeered as he snapped his fingers again, causing a wave of even more scrap-bots to flood the deck. Garfield lay on the floor with a light cut across his chest. The saber luckily didn't cut him too deep.

The robot stood in front of Garfield and held the saber above his head, ready to slice him in half. Before he could swing, a jet of blue light burst through the saber and blew it to pieces. He turned to see Mick running towards him with blue light covering his arms.

Mick leapt into the air and punched the defenseless robot in the face, transfering all of the Shoop energy from his arm into the robot's head. The robot rolled backwards, shaking its head erratically.

Mick helped Garfield up while the robot was still stunned. "Thanks," Garfield said as the two looked at the robot. "Looks like your Shoop stuff can mess with his brain."

Mick nodded before the robot gained consciousness again. With an enraged look, he clicked his fingers as the scrap-bots formed another saber. "I gotta admit, you're pretty strong for a human." He continued to click his fingers as hundreds of floating scrap-sabers started to form around Garfield and Mick. "But are you strong enough for this?!"

With one final click. The sabers turned themselves towards the two and shot towards them. Mick and Garfield stood back to back, as both were engulfed by a blue light followed by a large explosion, sending the robot rolling backwards.

As the smoke settled, the robot regained balance and squinted in front of him, trying to see if the attack had worked. The smoke fully settled and the robot gasped in shock.

Instead of two skewered bodies in front of him, Garfield was standing on Mick's shoulder holding his katana which was glowing the same blue as Mick's arms. Garfield opened his eye and looked in awe at his katana.

Mick smiled. "I've transferred my energy into your sword, Garfield. Attack him while he's shocked!" Mick picked Garfield off of his shoulder and threw him as hard as he could at the robot.

Garfield flew through the air towards the robot, with his glowing katana outstretched ahead of him. He was still in shock that such an attack was possible. He didn't have any time to think about it though, as he sunk the powered up katana deep into the body of the robot, causing its entire body to shake violently.

He jumped back before the robot looked at the hole in its chest, then at Garfield. "How..." He said before all movement ceased and he fell limp. The two of them looked at the robot for a while in silence. They'd done it. They'd defeated DIO.

Their victory was short lived however, as the robot started to reboot itself, regaining it's posture. Mick shouted out in anger. "Why can't you stay dead, DIO?!"

The robot fully regained consciousness and looked at him in confusion. "...DIO?"

"Yes, DIO! You! The guy who kidnapped Shrek!" Mick said as the glow in his arms began to weaken. He was losing energy after the attack with Garfield.

The robot tutted and shook his head. "You're after The Tyrant Of The East? I think there's been a misunderstanding here, fellas."

Garfield was also weak after the attack. "What are you talking about?" He said, still ready to strike.