𝟬𝟱. Justice Fails..

05; Justice Fails..

   ELARA JUMPED INTO THE LEATHERED SPEEDER SEAT NEXT TO ANAKIN, EYES SEARCHING THE BUSTLING NIGHT SKY FOR OBI-WAN

   ELARA JUMPED INTO THE LEATHERED SPEEDER SEAT NEXT TO ANAKIN, EYES SEARCHING THE BUSTLING NIGHT SKY FOR OBI-WAN. Elara knew that if they didn't get off of the parking lot and into the air soon that Obi-Wan could be seriously hurt or injured; and that was a fate neither of them quite liked.

   Anakin took a quick look backwards before backing the speeder up and taking off, steering the yellow vehicle around the bend of the apartment complex. "You see him anywhere?" Anakin asked loudly, hands gripping the controls whilst wildly gazing around, searching for the droid and Obi-Wan.

   Elara looked around frantically, hair whipping in the wind behind her as she grasped the metal bar in front of her; attempting to steady herself so she could find Obi-Wan. "Not yet!" Elara said back, leaning over slightly as Anakin turned the speeder towards the right side, dodging other speeders. Her left shoulder brushed his, causing him to cast a sideways glance at Elara, before turning his blue eyes back towards the traffic.

   "Wait!" Elara yelled as she squinted into the night, eyes landing on a droid that looked almost identical to the droid Obi-Wan had jumped on; but as she looked closer, she realized that the auburn-haired Jedi Knight was no where to be seen. "My Solana—sorry, Ani—false alarm!"

   "It's alright, just keep looking!" Anakin encouraged as he pushed the speeder faster, whirling them around another bend; causing Elara to accidentally squish against him as the speeder turned completely sideways.

   "Ani!" Elara scolded as Anakin chuckled at her reaction, "what is it with you and kriffing flipping us around!"

   "What?" Anakin teased, blue eyes blooming with excitement, "I thought you liked a little danger?"

   Elara rolled her eyes, ignoring the red blossoming on her cheeks. You handsome idiot! She thought, grabbing onto his arm as he flipped them onto their right side again. Your master is hanging helplessly from the sky and your flirting? "I like a little thrill," she replied, noticing Anakin's focused and amused expression, "but I do not enjoy twisting and turning in the sky."