Different Feelings

Jentzen's POV:

I just met the squad yesterday and I'm now officially a part of it. I was so happy I got to make friends because I'm not the best at making friends. Everyone was cool and fun to be with especially Lev, he just understood me more than anyone else and he's so hot, but I'm not sure if they support that kind of stuff. Elliana looked cute too so maybe I should just go for her than Lev.

*The next day*

Lev's POV:

The squad wanted to hang out today and that meant I got to see Jentzen again. It felt like I haven't seen him in forever and I know it's only been like 2 days, but he just makes me feel something that I want to feel all the time.

I ended up being the first one at Piper's house and I was impatiently waiting for Jentzen to come in through that door. I was looking over to the door everytime anyone open it and still no Jentzen.

Everyone arrived accept for Jentzen, I guess he was running a bit late. I decided to just eat a snack until he came in. I walked into the empty kitchen and grabbed a mini hot cheeto bag. Until I heard the a knock on the door. I put the chips down and ran to the door. And there I saw a cute brunette boy on the other side of the door patiently waiting.

As I opened the door I spoke, "y'know you don't have to knock you can just open the door." "Oh I just didn't know how you guy's did it around here." Jentzen explained. "Its cool. At least you know what to do next time.

After about 5 minutes of sharing the hot cheeto bag with Jentzen, the girls came down the stairs and in their conversation I heard Jentzen's name. I pulled Jentzen to the living room to listen to what they were saying about him.

Elliana implied "should I just make the first move or does Jentzen make the first move or should I just know more about him?" Piper indicated, "No you should definitely know more about him." Emily added, "yes, you should definitely get to know him better because you can't just date him for his looks." Elliana agreed, "yeah your both right."

The girls were distracted with food and now was our chance to sneak our way upstairs. We made it in Piper's room. "Dude! Did you hear what Elliana said." I exclaimed. "Yeah! I should really go and talk to her." Jentzen rejoiced. "Yes go and talk to her." I agreed. Jentzen basically ran down the stairs to see Elliana.

I sat down on Piper's couch. I didn't want Jentzen to know my real reaction when I heard the conversation. In realty it felt like my heart got stabbed a hundred times. It really hurt to think that Jentzen could never be mine. I know that's probably true, but I could still dream.

I sat there in the room lost in my head I didn't even notice it was completely silent down stairs. I slowly walked down the stairs and as I got to the last step I heard little giggles from the girls. I sighed in relief. I walked over to see what they were looking at through the clear backyard door. I saw Jentzen and Elliana talking. I felt a sharp pain in my chest.

I don't even know why I felt this for a boy I just met. How could anyone catch feelings THAT fast. Why can't I just be happy about their relationship. Why can't I just like a girl not a boy. Why do I feel this way.
I needed to be away from here as soon as possible.

I went to go for a walk to clear my head. I can't handle this feeling I feel about him. I should just forget about him and go in my own relationship. I should just not tell anyone at all and have feelings for a girl and not a stupid boy.

After 10 min of trying to clear my head or at least calm down. I decided to go back to Piper's house. I went in and saw Jentzen and Elliana still talking but in the kitchen. I tried staying calm. Trying not to freak out again and trying to stay away from those feelings. I didn't need him anyway.

I went upstairs to Piper's room. I sat on the couch just thinking, what if me a Piper get together? I pushed that thought away. I couldn't be able to hide my real feelings like that. I also didn't want to hurt Jentzen because I didn't even know if he likes me back.

I know I wanted to push Jentzen away, but I can't. There's just something about him that makes me feel something, that makes me feel something else no other girl has made me feel. I hated it because Jentzen can now really hurt me without him even trying to. I also liked it because of how it made me feel. Maybe I do love him. Maybe I should just accept the truth. Maybe I should just tell him. No that's a bad idea. I should definitely wait to get to know him first. I can't just tell someone I liked them, when I barley know them. Someday I'll show my real feelings. Someday.