Interactions

Lev's POV:

It's been 1 year since me and Jentzen have been best friends. Him and Elliana are now in a relationship and I still haven't told Jentzen about my feelings. I know its bad to lock up my feelings, but I would prefer to be best friends with Jentzen than telling him the truth and I end up losing him. I couldn't be able to handle that. It still hurts to see Jentzen and Elliana together, but I've learned to hide it.

I grew jealous of Elliana ever since they got together. Whenever she was around she would just take all of Jentzen's attention to her, but when Elliana wasn't around I would always have Jentzen's attention. I usually hated when someone gave me attention, but it was different with Jentzen. Everytime I was around Jentzen I would be instantly happy. I knew I shouldn't feel this way about him, but he makes me feel safe and loved.

Jentzen was also different around me. I noticed that Jentzen is not really attracted to Elliana. I could always see if something is wrong in a relationship and I knew Jentzen wasn't meant to be with her. When Jentzen is with me he's more happy. It seems like Jentzen more flirty towards me than Elliana and I'm not just saying this because I like him. I'm saying it because I know when someone isn't happy in a relationship.

Piper invited the squad to go to starbucks. I knew Jentzen was going because he loves Starbucks. I quickly got ready and walked to Pipers house. I walked in the house and saw a hungry brunette boy lurking in the fridge for food. Jentzen turned around and said, "hello." with a slight wave. Is it because I haven't seen Jentzen in awhile or did he just get 10x more hotter. I almost melted to the floor when he said that hello. "Hey. You hungry?" I questioned. "Yeah I haven't ate all day." Jentzen complained. "But aren't we going to starbucks in a little bit." I mentioned. "No, Piper had to cancel because something urgent came up." Jentzen  grumbled "Oh, well I could cook you something, if you want." I suggested. "Please, I love your food." Jentzen begged. "Okay, so what do you want to eat?" I asked. "Surprise me." Jentzen replied.

Jentzen plotted himself on a stool impatiently waiting for his food. After about 20 minutes the food was finished. "Your foods ready your highness." I joked. "Thank you. Now go and clean the kitchen. Jentzen joked. Jentzen and I laughed. "No but seriously this looks so good. What is it?" Jentzen wondered. "Oh I wanted to make something inspired by Starbucks, since we didn't go today. I made a sausage, cheddar, and egg sandwich." "Thank you so much." Jentzen thanked. "No problem. It was actually a challenge because they certainly don't have much ingredients here." I replied.

I went on my phone as Jentzen gobbled up the food. I glanced up at Jentzen. He was finished with his food but it seemed like he was looking at me. We made eye contact. I quickly looked back at my phone. Jentzen than put his plate in the sink and looked over my shoulder to see my phone. I blushed. He was so close to me I could kiss him. I tried to control myself. Jentzen asked, "Hey do you wanna go play video games?" "Yeah sure I was bored anyway." I agreed. I followed Jentzen to the gaming room. I started setting up fortnite. Jentzen sat on the bed. "Aren't you gonna play." I questioned. "Well I just wanted to see you play instead." Jentzen remarked.

After 10 minutes of playing, Jentzen suddenly sat on my lap. I gasped. "Uhh Jentzen? What're y-you doing?" I stuttered. "I just wanted a better look of you playing. Do you want me to move?" Jentzen explained. "No your fine. It just caught me off guard, that's all." I told. I went back to playing, but all I could think of was Jentzen. To think Jentzen Ramirez is on my lap. I beamed with happiness to the thought.

After 1 hour of playing video games. We decided to go on a walk with the squad. We headed downstairs to see everyone hanging out in the living. I asked, "Hey guys. Do you wanna go on a walk?" "Yeah sure." The squad agreed.

The girls got ready and walked on the sidewalk. During our walk Jentzen was weirdly ignoring Elliana and walked with me. I didn't mind it at all, but Jentzen would rather walk with me than his own girlfriend. I was actually really happy to the thought. I know Elliana is my friend, but I don't particularly like her because she's with Jentzen.

I tried getting my mind off of anyone. So I admired the trees all around the neighborhood. I never noticed there's so much trees in LA. I looked at all the different colors of leaves on the tree. I felt free breathing in all the fresh air.

Jentzen's POV:

The squad and I all went on a walk. I really wanted to get my mind off of Elliana and relationships and all that stuff. I looked over at lev admiring all the trees. He looked so calm and beautiful. I know I shouldn't think about that to my best friend, but I can't handle his soft blonde hair and his grey blue eyes.

I wanted to hold his hand so bad, but I didn't want Elliana to notice. So I tried slowly bringing Lev to the back of the girls. Lev was still admiring the trees. I slowly brushed my hand on his. Lev quickly noticed and looked at me. I tried looking the other direction for him not to notice. I looked at him and he was smiling. Was he really smiling because of me? 

I tried again and this time I slowly interlocked our fingers. Lev looked at me with a smile and than looked to the opposite direction. I had the biggest smile on my face. Could Lev really have the same feelings for me?