A Secret Revealed

Jentzen POV:

We were holding hands. I, Jentzen Ramirez was holding Lev Cameron's hand. I was screaming in the inside with excitement. The first time I saw him. I knew I would be his and he would be mine. I've never felt a feeling like this. It felt nice. Lev made me feel something I've never felt with any boy or girl.

I've had a boyfriend before, but I didn't tell my sister about it. My sister, Liana would be the one to take care of me, since my parents were never around. It was hard for us, but we made it through.

Liana knows that I'm bi-, but no one else does. I would've told the squad but I don't know if they'll support me and I didn't want to lose my only friends.

We made it back at Piper's house. I looked over at Lev with his rosy pink cheeks and his big smile. I giggled at the sight. I sat down on the living room couch. The girls went upstairs to Piper's room. Lev stayed behind in the kitchen.

I became nervous. Was Lev going to say anything? Would we kiss? I've had a boyfriend, but I've never kissed a boy before. Lev was still quiet in the kitchen. Was he thinking things over? What would he need to think over? Did he even like me? I was overthinking everything. I tried calming myself down.

Lev finally came over and sat down on the couch. Lev sat right next to me. "Hey follow me to the gaming room." Lev whispered in my ear. Lev stood up and went upstairs. I got up from the couch having butterflies and nerves fluttering in my stomach. I followed him to the room. As I walked by Piper's room I heard Lev and my name. Were they talking about us? Wait! What if they saw us holding hands.

The nerves in my stomach took over the butterflies. I was 10x nervous now. What if they did see? I walked in the room to see Lev sitting on the bed. He looked so cute with his blue sweater and black jeans. He looked as nervous as I was. Did I actually make him nervous? I wonder what more I could do.

Lev's POV:

I held Jentzen's hand! Well technically he held my hand. So he did have the same feelings. The girls went upstairs and Jentzen and I stayed behind downstairs. Jentzen sat down on the couch and I was in the kitchen, thinking about everything. Jentzen couldn't have feelings for me? What if he did? Did he even like Elliana? What if he doesn't want to be with me? Will he really want to be with me? Then why would he hold my hand?

I stopped the overthinking and just went for it. I sat down right next to Jentzen, practically sitting on his lap. I told him to follow me to the gaming room. I overheard the girls say my name and Jentzen, but I didn't bother. All I wanted was Jentzen and only Jentzen.

I opened the door to the empty gaming room. I sat down on the bed waiting for Jentzen. Jentzen finally came in. As soon as I saw him I got more and more nervous. Maybe I should tell him another time. I should tell him in a more secure area right? I should definitely ignore the hand holding. Wait no! Stop, I need to tell Jentzen the truth.

I snapped out of my thoughts and I noticed all I was doing was looking at Jentzen. I finally spoke, "Umm Jentzen. I wanted to ask you something." "Umm ok." Jentzen murmured. I could hear the nervousness in Jentzen voice. "Do you have feelings...for me." I stuttered. It took Jentzen a little bit of time to answer. "Umm...I do...have feelings for you." Jentzen revealed while looking down at his rings and fidgeting with them. I wonder if he did that when he's nervous. "Me too." I confirmed. "Wait. Really? Like your not joking." Jentzen wondered while looking up at me. "Well yeah. Ever since we met." I reassured. "Same." Jentzen spoke with a slight smile forming on his face.

I felt heat form all over my face. Jentzen could really get to me. It didn't need to be anything big. Jentzen had that affect on me. I kinda liked it. I wonder if I had that same affect on Jentzen. I wanted to test it.

I leaned in close. We were seconds away from kissing. I moved up to Jentzen ear and whispered, "you look cute when you smile." I smirked while backing away. Jentzen was blushing all over his face and neck.

I got up and went out of the room to give Jentzen sometime to fix himself up. I smiled while walking out of the room. I affected him even more than he did to me. It made me feel special. I can make someone feel the way they make me feel.

I decided to go to Piper's room. The girls were still talking about me and Jentzen. I wondered why. Why were they talking about us?

I opened the door and everything went silent. Gosh was it really that bad. I saw the girls in a circle on the floor and looking up to see who it was. Once they saw me, emily and Piper got up squealing. They pulled me into the circle and asked, "So what's going on with you and Jentzen?" "What do y-you mean?" I stuttered. I became nervous. Did they see us holding hands? "You know what were talking about." Elliana spoke. "I seriously don't know what all of you are talking about." I replied. "Y'know Jev?" Piper hinted. "What's that?" I wondered with confusion drawn all over my face. "Oh c'mon we know. About you and Jentzen." Emily explained. Oh my god they know! What do I say? Does Jentzen even want me to say anything? Do I lie?