Kirideku

Ok in this one where Kirishima and Midoriya are in a relationship, they are married and both are Pro Heroes and one day Midoriya brought up sex
Top:Kirishima age 24
Bottom:Izuku age 23
Includes: daddy kink

Midoriya POV
Ever since I confessed to Eijiro in our second year of training to be heroes things changed like how we both work out, how we both support each other in combat training, even how we came up new combat moves and after graduation he proposed to me and of course I said yes to him and we both got married,live in a apartment together and have the same agencies and even though we have different patrols time and when ever we have the same day off which is rare we sleep,cuddle and watch movies together. But there is one thing we didn't do
.
.
.
.
.

Have sex

Yes we didn't do 'it' yet because sometimes our schedules will change to patrol like I would patrol at night and Eijiro will patrol the day or that our patrol schedules will switch up from time to time. And not only that sometimes we will just be sleeping when we both come from fighting/patrolling.

Sure I do like his company,the way his smile brightens my day,even the way he flex his muscles when little kids asked him to do poses with them and take pictures or even when he gets out from the shower and seeing his hair down on his face and the way he lifts my chin up to kiss me and right now here we are ready to take three days off of being heroes while taking our costumes off   "Izuku honey after we go home we're going to watch my favorite fighting movie Real Steel"( If you don't know about this movie then you can look it up on the internet or ask somebody that you know about this movie)
"Ok" I said while smiling and thinking how to convince him to have sex with me "Hey Red Riot, Deku nice work today have fun with your three days off" said one of our coworkers as they walked passed us or see us walking by as we're walking to the front door.

*After entering there apartment *

Third POV
When the two lovers entered their home Eijiro told Izuku that he's going to take a shower.Now Izuku is in there shared bedroom in his plain white shirt and shorts 'ok you can do this just tell him that you are horny as hell and that you want to have sex tonight' he thought as he was waiting patiently on there bed,while his face his flushed red.

As he heard the shower head turned off he quickly grab his phone and going through one of his apps when Eijiro exit out of the bathroom his waist was covered with a white towel while he was drying his hair with another towel "Hey Izuku, are you ready to watch Real Steel?" He said while putting on his sweat pants "Ummm actually I thought we should do something different this time?" "Oh ok, then tell me what we should do then?" He said as he sat down on there bed "Canwehavesextoghter?" "What?" "I said canwehavesextoghter?!" Izuku said a lot more faster and a litter more louder "Zuku honey, can you speak a lot more slower and calmer please?" Izuku looked at him and said "Ok,ummm can we have sex?"
.
.
.
.
.

"Like right now?" Ask kirishima as his face is the same color as Bakugou's eyes "Yes, If you don't want to do it right now or ever since umm you know since you need my consent and I need your consent to do it and that if you don't want to do it then-" Kirishima stop Izuku's mumbling by kissing him and laying him down and there kiss started turned into a heated kiss "Mhn~ ahhh~ *huff huff* so do I have your consent Izuku~" Eijiro said while smirking and looking at Izuku and his response was a blushing face and a rushed head nod "heh ok then" he said as he kissed Izuku again.

While kissing he started to notice that Izuku wants more friction between them by moving his hips up and down even moving them Kirishima snaked his hand to his shorts and started to take them off with his right hand and when they were completely off and palmed Izuku's boner through the fabric "Ahh~ Eijiro~ please" Izuku said with pleading eyes,while panting that finally snap kirishima.