Mafia Kirishima x Stripper Katsuki part 2

Hope that you remember what happened at the last chapter and also here is the height again so that in case that you forgot

Top Kirishima Age: 26
Bottom Bakugou Age: 20
Sero Hanta Age: 23
Denki Kaminari Age: 21
ok onto the story
Slight Bondage
__________________________________
Kirishima POV
As I was waiting for the stripper in the private room I remember what happened between me and the manager

25 minutes ago

"Hello, what can I do for you?" Said the nervous manager "Well,I wanted to see if  the boss of the new stripper club could let me have a personal dance with one of the strippers" "Well, ok ummm which one do you want?" "I want Dynamite". When the Mafia Boss said that name the manager got even more nervous "I can't do that" he said with a hesitation in his voice "And why not?" "Well, we made a deal he can only work here for about 1 hour. And that he won't be doing any personal lap dances or anything that will make him uncomfortable" the Mafia boss doesn't like when he asks for something or wants something,it always come back with the same thing "No" "Wh-what?" "If a other customer asked about having a personal lap dance with Dynamite. Will you give them the 'ok' sign?" "N-no, sir. Like I said we made a deal for him not to do anything that makes him uncomfortable" Kirishima was pissed, he grabbed his knife and stabbed is on the manager's desk, making him flinch "Now, if I want something I get it. But if something or someone is my way preventing me to have it, you know what I do? I have my two best men eliminated them and make sure they never come back. Now what's your decision of this deal?".

Done with Flashback

Kirishima POV
As I was waiting for the stripper named Dynamite I thought ' Would he like it if I, and him are couples? Just him being used as a release stressor toy just for me to use to release stress'. When I continued to think the door opened, showing Dynamite still in the same lingerie, the make up was smudged a little bit around his eyes and a coat covering his upper body, the one thing I notice though was that he looked nervous.

"Hello~ you must be the famous Dynamite, my name is Kirishima" I said introducing myself to the famous stripper, Dynamite looked around and replied with a snarky response "Hello, shark face"

Third POV
When Dynamite said that Kirishima started to get mad, but let it slide for once since he didn't want to scare his new pet, "Oh come on~ That's no way to treat your customers" said Kirishima as he stood up, walked towards Bakugou and walked around him, making it look like the predator is trying to analyze their prey, the more Kirishima did it, the more Dynamite is scared. "Well this is how I talk, and if you don't like it then leave" replied Dynamite as he crossed his arms over his chest, Kirishima then picked up Dynamite and began to move to the bed, dropping Dynamite and towering over him, "Well then let's fix that?~ Shall we?" Kirishima said as he untying his tie and tying it around Dynamite's hands, Kirishima then moved to Dynamites neck started sucking and kissing it making the other to moan and squirming, then he trailed the kissing from the neck to the stomach making Dynamite more scared than ever.

"Don't worry darling~ I'll go slow~" said Kirishima as he started pulling Dynamite's bottom pairs off and throwing it across the room forgotten, he then unbuckled his pants, unzipped his fly and pulled down his boxers when Dynamite looked at his friend, he was shocked, he estimated that it's at least 9 or 8 inches -mostly 9 inches- then Kirishima grabbed lubed that was on the bedside table as he lubed his fingers and Dynamite's hole he started fingering him, making Dynamite to breath heavily and to squirm refusing to moan ' This one is a tough' Kirishima thought as he continued fingering him, he then looked at Dynamite's dic in front of him and started to stroke it making Dynamite to moan and to thrust his hips upward 'There we go~' Kirishima thought as he continued to torture Dynamite by pleasing him endlessly.

As Kirishima continued to finger him, he then entered another one, feeling Dynamite's insides tingling and sucking them in more 'I'll add another one again' as he did Dynamite cummed letting it hit his stomach and Kirishima's hand as it covered it, Kirishima then licked his hand tasting it, as he did Dynamite was watching making his hole more tighter around Kirishima's fingers ' Shit, did he got tighter when I was licking my fingers?' "Hey Dynamite, since it's your first time doing this kinda of thing, I'll go slow but I will be rough. So hope that you won't be passing out" Kirishima said as he took his fingers out, lubing his dic to let it go in easier.

Kirishima POV
When I was entering in Dynamite's hole, it was heaven , it's still tight even if I fingered him 'Shit! I think I'm going to cum if he keeps getting tighter' I thought as I keep going

Dynamite POV
I was losing my mind, tears were coming out of my eyes, 'Fuck! It hurts! I can't believe that he's still going and that I'm taking it fully!' I thought as I tried to calm myself and easing my breathing, when I was calm Shitty-hair said about passing out or something, I hear anything right now since I just came

Third POV
When Kirishima was fully inside of Dynamite, he looked up, then at Dynamite and asked a question "What's your name? Princess?~" as he swayed his hair back "Won't tell you" replied Dynamite as he takes deep breaths while covering his eyes, when he replied the Mafia didn't like what he said so he decided to punish him "Hmm? And why not?" He said ramming into him making the other to whimper and moan "Because I can" Dynamite replied back as to hold back his moans, " How about you say my name first and then I ask again?" Kirishima said while ramming into Dynamite again only harder.

Kirishima POV
"No~" replied Dynamite as he moaned and talked while covering his mouth now, ' That's it' I thought as I rammed hard into Dynamite making him to moan, after that I continued ramming into him making him moan and gasp. "Come on princess~ if you don't tell me your name I won't stop~" I said as I lifted his left leg over my shoulder, making me going deeper into him "Aahhhah~" moaned Dynamite as he came again, I still continued even he did cum.

Dynamite POV
'Can't think straight!! I just came and he continued to move in me! If I don't give him my name he won't stop' then I felt myself cumming again, making me to shake my legs 'Fuck!'

Third POV
Kirishima kept his word, if Dynamite doesn't give him his name he won't stop until he gives it to him, making Dynamite to cum 4 or 5 times already, even almost to pass out when Kirishima was still moving " Ok ok you win" Kirishima stoped, looked at Dynamite and said " What was that?" " You win, my name is Bakugou, Bakugou Katsuki" Bakugou said as he look at Kirishima with teary eyes, drooling coming out of his mouth. When Bakugou said that, Kirishima got even hornier and bigger, "Did you get bigger?" "Thank you, princess, now I'll tell you my full name. My name is Eijiro Kirishima and after this you better remember it because you'll be using it~" Kirishima said, as he brings Bakugou closer to his body, making him to sit on Kirishima's lap letting a moan slip out of Bakugou's mouth.

Then Kirishima started moving his hands to Bakugou's ass going up and down on his cock, making Bakugou to moan loud, pleasing Kirishima's ears "Now say my name while I say yours" Kirishima whispered into Bakugou's right ear. " Kirishima" slap " mmm!" "Fist name princess" Kirishima said as he just slapped Bakugou's ass "Eijiro" " That's it~ Katsuki~" said Kirishima as he continues moving Bakugou's ass up and down "OHHH! GOD! EIJRIO!!"  "There we go~ Katsuki that's it~ keep saying it~" "EIJIRO, EJIRO, EIJIRO, EIJRIO!! IM CUMMING!" " So? Go ahead and cum~" when Kirishima said that Bakugou came hard enough for Kirishima "Shit! Katsuki!" Said Kirishima as he cum inside of him making a mess, when he pulled out he saw his semen leaking out and feeling Bakugou passing out.

After cleaning up, Kirishima was dressed while Bakugou was wrapped in a blanket, when he opens the door he mentioned his two men to follow him, as they were leaving the manager saw him, Kirishima stopped walking and said "Bakugou Katsuki quits" The manager only nodded and opens the back door, leading it to the parking lot. When Kirishima saw his ride, Sero opened the door for Kirishima and the sleeping Bakugou and when Sero and Denki got in they drove off.