part 27

Yall im abt to try this other way of writing to see how i like it so its not gon look like how it normally does

On our way back to my house they were asking me abt the situation with kobe

"first off why would he lie abt not doing tht stuff anymore. Like he knew he was going to so why promise that he's not" i said

Vallyk said "well kobe doesn't really control himself much. Like if hes sad hes gonna use something as an excuse to be mad and take it out on ppl"

"And when hes mad or upset he finds the smallest things to get mad at. But its like he cant control it. Like something takes over" derek said

Then i felt the car stop which meant we were here.
When i got out the car and went in the house the living room was torn up so i went upstairs to aya room and found her room a mess too. All the other rooms like fine.

Mike said "wtf happened, did someone break in?"
I said "no it had to be aya having a mental breakdown or some sht while we were gone, but ik she probably with emma or js out rn"

We left out the house and went to look for aya. She wasnt at emma house, she wasnt at cold stone(ice cream place), not even at the lake.

Theres only one more place i could think of..no she cant be there. She doesn't even want to go with me. And ive only been there once.

I got out of my thoughts and said "yall can let me out i think ik where she at and i wanna go alone and ill leave my location on"

Mike said "okay js be safe and pls dont let us find you running from someone again"

I kinda laugh n said "i will and if shes not her im gonna be worried. But ill call yall when im ready."
"Okay" "ight "stay safee"

Its been like 3 minutes and ik im almost there bc its not far away from our house and ik my way there.

I really hope shes here and if not, im gonna flip out.

<skip to 5 minutes later>
Im here and im walking around looking for her but being careful bc it's really creepy at night.
As im walking i hear talking and crying. That has to be her bc who comes here at night. I slowly walk to where i hear talking and then i see her.... at my mother's grave.
When i see her i run and give her a hug. When i sit down with her i let her cry in my arms.
"I thought you were mad at me for yelling at you. Im so sorry" she said studdering

"its okay i promise, i don't care im js happy that you're safe." i said, after a while we were js sitting in silence then aya said "how'd you know i was here? and who drove you" then she kinda laughed. i said "bc you were at emmas, the lake, or cold stone. i knew you needed someone to talk to who understands you like i do and this was the place i thought of. and i drove with mike, vallyk, and derek."

she said "what happend to that tall lightskin pothead drunkie ass bitch" then all of a sudden we heard someone say
"hey.. im not a pothead or a drunkie although i am kinda high rn" ofc it was the only and only kobe.

i said " to be honest kobe even though im very fucking scared of your shit im not finna keep dealing with you, how tf did you find me and my fucking sister, and if you just came to fuck with us and not to say sorry then move tf around. this is why no one fucking likes you like wtf is your problem just because your mad over something stupid mean take it out on me. or stfu and leave cs i dont have time for your bull shit"

i heard aya say "and thats how you clear a bitch!"

i looked at her and laughed but when i turned around i saw kobe just sitting down with his head low.

fuck now i feel bad for what i js said

but not really bc what if he has real personal problems. I JUST FOLDED OKAY!

"kobe im sorry, i didnt mean i like that, its just that-" i got cut off by him saying
"no, i get it i shouldn't have taken any of my anger out on you. or anybody else and im very sorry for it. and also i wasn't following you its just.. my ex girlfriend is here".

great, now i feel worse. his fucking ex girlfriend is dead!

"well i think she needs time to actually heal from all the trama you gave her before she takes your apology brodie" Aya said before pulling me towards her.

Kobe js said "it's cool I wish I could tell you more but I js cant"

I felt so bad and me being me i said " js bc I don't accept your apology doesn't mean we can't talk.. so sit down and talk with us"

He scooted closer to us  and we were js talking
Aya js said "don't y'all have prom like next week?"

I said "yea we do but I don't wanna go"

"Wym it's prom you have to go!" Kobe n Aya said at the same time

"I don't like going out the house fr n my anxiety is gonna get bad" i said.

Then kobe put his arm around me n said "I'll keep you sane😊"

"Boy you make me INsane" I said laughing

Then all of a sudden I heard some footsteps.

Man I wanted this chapter to be longer🤦🏽‍♀️ but yall wanted me to update🤷🏽‍♀️
1011 words😋

OH and do y'all like my regular way of writing or this way?