part 36

————AYA'S POV————

i knew the boys were right. i gotta stop treating bri like that. but tbh its really bc ive been a shitty mood bc jiggy has been talking to this girl lately. he haven't told me but i saw a message on his phone and it said "cant wait to see you later 💟"
plus i also got jealous when bri told me abt the twin and everything bc what if she leaves me behind or treats me differently..those are just some thought tho..and i just haven't been in the best mood in general and i do feel bad for taking it out on bri...

————BRIANAS POV————

we were in the car listening to lana del rey, on 100 volume, with the windows down, and singing.. this has got to be one of the feelings ever. i haven't felt this good in forever.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

were in the store i was talking abt, its called "Billies boutique" (AN-i made that up🙂) everything is so cute bro.

bri- bri come here! this would look so good on you!!

you- that show to much..ya think ?

bri- uhhh no just try it on and see if you like it pleaseeee

you- okah okay...ill try it on

bri-yeaaaah

i went into the changing rooms and tried on the dress. but i also need to hurry up bc hoco is friday. ik its late bc other schools already had theirs but oh well🤷🏽‍♀️

(AN- i forgot if i said she had homecoming or prom😭 and i also forgot when she had it but if you see smt different dont mind it pls oh and i forgot what day it was so lets say it's saturday, 12:06 pm october, 4th)

after i tried on the dress i really liked it.
it was a white dress up to my thighs and it was like see through on the stomach part and it was spaghetti strap. i really like it but i still have some brusies, their going away so you cant really see them i think im gonna be fine.

(AN- sorry if you guys dont like this)

i walk out with the dress in and bris smiling at me.

bri- i love ittt omg

derek- you look.....

vallyk- beautiful. you look beautiful

you- guys stop fr im blushing

bri- is it bc of us or vallyk?

aya- yea i kinda ship ngl..

vinnie- yall would look cute going to the hoco tg not gon lie

you- broo stop vallyks just being nice

derek- no hes just being nice to YOU, he wouldnt tell smb else they look BEAUTIFUL.

vallyk- but i mean its true, she looks very nice

(AN- im gonna start putting this in a different way starting now sorry for all the changes)

briana just stood there blushing like dummy while the others were laughing at her. until 

aya said "but seriously you do look very pretty and i think you should wear it" 

"okay im gonna keep it as an option since we just got here" Brianna said.

 we started walking around looking at stuff then brielle said "okay so what colors do we wanna go for". 

she just got a lot of "idk" "i dont care what i wear" and shoulder shrugs. 

aya said "brielle i think you would look most definitely look good in  some type of green, brianna i think you and vallyk-"

 brianna cut her off and said "who said me and vallyk were going to hoco together"

derek said "yall have to go together bro"brianna was just blushing and she said "idk well see ig"

then aya started again "anyways like i was saying briella actually you should wear a blue dress, brianna i feel like you and vallyk should probably wear like white since you already got that color or probably a black dress, and vallyk ofc you're gonna wear black or white, derek you should wear a blue suit and go w brielle just probably as friends, and vinnie you look good in anything like i literally js fangirl over you sm like you just loo-"

brianna cut her off and said "aya thats your half brother. stop it and have self control cs you sound so weird"

"IM JUST SAYING" aya yelled with her hands in the air.

i hope yall like this one. but can y'all answer my question from the last thing? like should i really quit this one?