part 34

you guys are going home to meet up w vallyk, derek, and aya. a few minutes later yall pull up and see them standing on the porch. you, bri, and vinnie get out the car and they looked confused and shocked.

aya- wtf when did this happen

derek- YOU HAVE A TWIN

you- uhh hi..

you go open the the door and go to the living roon and sat down while the others did the same.

you-sooo aya i kinda have something to tell you smt but first, i want you to meet brielle and vinnie. vinnie is brielle and i brother and brielle is my twin.. obviously but um.

aya- um what .

you- um so yk mom died right?

aya- ofc dumbass

you- listen aya im sor-

bri- aye dude chill out for real bc she tryna tell you sum serious and you gettin smart for no reason

vallyk- dayum.

you- yeah..but um so the thing is we dont have the same mom. yours is like yk....dead and i js saw mine not to long ago and that makes you my half sister...

aya- so you had a mom..this whole time.

you- yeah but i just-

aya- no. this whole time you actually have a mom you can talk to. you have a mom who you can see everyday and i dont. and to add on your not even my real sister. the only really family i have isnt even my fucking family.

she say walking up to you.

you- aya im sorry i didnt know i promise-

aya- idc anymore, the only good thing about this is that your not even my real sister

she say now in your face. then brielle pushed me back a bit and stood infront of her

bri- hey listen little shit. ik it's rough rn but no one said we wouldn't consider you as family, watch your mouth. thats your fucking sister and she cares, do you know how worried she was trying to figure out how to tell you bc she didnt know how you would take it. she cares abt your fucking feelings and you're treating her like shit. she's already had fucking enough.

aya- you cant say anything, you dont even know us.

bri- ik i dont have a say in this but im not gonna sit here and let you talk shit to her when she's trying her best. you're lucky she even cares. bc if she didnt she wouldn't have planned this out today and she wouldn't want us to go do something together so we can get to know each other better. so again watch your fucking mouth.

now their in each others face. vinnie gets up and gets in between them

vinnie- listen bri shes like 15 or 16 just leave it alone ik shes being rude and all but calm down

bri- ...ig your right. im sorry guys.

you- its fine..

okay yall im in the mood for writing so im finna start the next part now ig😊 VOTE FOR MY STUFF CS YALL BE GHOST READING