The Beginning of A New Job

<No Ones POV>

           Michael, or Mike as he likes to be called, recently moved to a new city from Utah, Hurricane to avoid his family drama. He lives in a small house in a very poor neighbourhood. I wouldn't say that he was poor, because he got a lot of money from his father who passed away from a very 'tragic' event. His father, William Afton, wasn't really a good father. He wouldn't necessarily abuse him though, he just neglected him and his siblings. As for Mike's mother, she was a nice lady. She would always help him when he felt ill, or needed someone to hug when he was felt like crying. His mother would always help him and take very good care of him, and his siblings at the same time. But, after his sister, Elizabeth's, death, she went missing. Although she was never found, Mike had quite a good understanding of what had happened to her.

         Mike always wakes up around 6:00, so today was no different. He woke up and got ready for the day, he put on some baggy sweatpants and a plain white short sleeve shirt. Today he was on a mission, to find a job so that way he won't get kicked out of his house. Although Mike was dead, he never really got used to it. Mike would wake up like a normal person and put his illusion disk on so he could look human. He still need to pay for his house also, like a normal person. He also goes shopping for food, even though he can't eat. He would sometimes forget that he was dead and go eat some food from the fridge, but would just end up vomiting it up in the bathroom sink. Mike would also go out and talk to his neighbours. He would talk to the children and bring them gifts when going to see them, he would also go to the near by elderly home and help the elderly. Mike wouldn't say he was lonely, but he was. Mike is pretty lonely, but he's been lonely for a while. Mike never really talks to people. He has no friends, and ever since his family died he has never really been a social person, but he tries his best.

              When Mike got ready for his mission, he left the house and locked it. His house looked just as poor as it did on the inside. It was a one story house that looks like all the other houses in his neighbourhood; a brick house with two small windows only on the front of the house and a driveway with a small white car. His car was a small car that only fit two people. He doesn't really care about that though, since it's only him. Today though, Mike wasn't going to use his car. He was going to walk down the sidewalk and look for 'Help Wanted' posters like a normal person. So that's what he did, Mike was walking down the sidewalk humming to himself with his headphones on, looking for 'Help Wanted' Posters. He really didn't care what job he got, all he really was searching for was a job that gave him a good pay so he could pay his bills. He was almost starting to lose hope when he bumped into man. Mike stumbled backward "Im so sorry!" Mike apologised quickly. He looked up, the man was tall and had brown hair, he looked to be in his 30's. He looked so tired that he was about to collapse. "Its ok, are you alright there mate?" The man said, helping Micheal up. "Im fine" Mike said, brushing himself off.

         <Mikes POV>   

             "What are you doing here this early in the morning?" The man said, looking at me with confused eyes. "Im here looking for a job, names Micheal by the way" I said, holding my hand out for the man to shake. The man took my hand and shook it. "Nice to meet you, my name  is Dave" He said, smiling. "You said you were looking for a job, correct?" I nodded. "Your in luck because I'm out here trying to find people to hire" He said as my eyes widen in surprise. "Really!" I shouted as I couldn't believe my ears. "Yup, here's the application for you to fill out. Fill it out by tomorrow and go to the location for the interview" He says as he hands me the paper. I grab it and quickly read it:

HELP WANTED: 

NEW!  NIGHT GUARD FOR FREDDY FAZBEARS MEGA PIZZA PLEX! NOW HIRING

COME TO THIS LOCATION FOR THE JOB INTERVIEW:

***********************

FREE FOOD COMES WITH THE JOB AS WELL!

WE ARE SURE THE ANIMATRONICS WILL LOVE YOU!

COME WORK FOR US NOW!

CALL *** **** ***** FOR WATED INFORMATION!

HOPE TO SEE YOU LATER

'Another Freddy's?' I whisper to myself, Luckily Dave didn't hear it. "So? Should I see you there?" Dave said as I look back up. "Yeah, sure" I said almost stuttering. "Great! See you then Micheal" He said as he starts to walk off. "Bye!" I yell as he walks away, all he does is wave back. I stand there until he is out of my sight and let out the breath I did not know I was holding in. I didn't know there was another Freddy's. Who took on the company? I thought I burned it along with my Father? It really didn't matter as long as I got the job, I guess. I turned around to head to my house. And before I knew it, my legs were running as fast as my legs could go. When I got back to my house I quickly opened the door and sat on the bed. I guess it took me a while, because it was already dark. I got up to go change then laid down on the bed. I needed all the sleep I could get for my interview in the morning. I didn't even need to wait a few seconds for my eyes to start feeling heavy. I then let my self slowly drift to sleep, dreaming out what tomorrow was going to look like.

Sorry for such a short chapter, this is my first book so sorry if it sucks. 

( words 1021 )