A Child?

TW: MENTION OF DEATH?

<No Ones POV>

Mike wakes up the next day at 6:00, surprising forgetting that he has a job interview in a hour that day. So, he gets up and gets dressed for a normal day, a yellow hooded sweat shirt. After he is done changing he looks at his phone and sees a reminder that he has a job interview in 30 minutes. He quickly panics and runs to his room, he rummages the drawers to see if he has any nice clothes to wear. He spots something nice and quickly puts it on. Its a nice black suit with some nice black pants. He has 15 minutes left before the interview and immideatly rushes out to his white car. He is lucky the building he's supposed to be at is not as far away as it could have been. He quickly drives over to the building, but still careful not to speed.

He got out of the car and looks at the building. The building looks kinda like a mall, not looking like the other Freddy's which were pizzerias. It has a big sign on the front of the building. He could recognise two of the main animatronics; Freddy Fazbear and Chica the Chicken. He can't really think about the other two though, a wolf and a gator? Who would have thought of those? A few minutes after taking a long look at the front of the building he looks at his watch and see that he only has about 5 minutes left before his interview.

<Mikes POV>

Time seems to be going slow for me right now. I continue to take a look at the sign, it looks brand new from the other recreants. I guess Fazbear Entertainment really improved this time. I look at my watch again, I have 3 minutes left, I should really head inside. I went inside to see a giant statue of the Freddy Animatronic. The Freddy animatronic is based off the original Freddy Fazbear, but much more similar to Toy Freddy, he has a top hat, now with a thin blue stripe just above its brim. His name is Glamrock Freddy, and his microphone is now on a stand in which he holds, and is a more rectangular shape. A light blue stripe is seen in the center of his bottom jaw. After looking at the statue I look around the main entrance area. The place is super big and amazing! Its ways more awesome then the ones my father built.

I walk around looking to see where I was supposed to go when I feel a hand on my shoulder. I slightly jump as I turned around, it was Dave. "Oh sorry, didn't mean to scare you mate." Dave says, noticing me jump. "Its quite alright, I was just wondering where I was supposed to go for the interview?" I say looking around. "Oh, follow me then." He says walking away, signalling me to follow him. I followed him looking around at where we were headed. I was going to need to get used to this if I got the job. We walked into a room that I guessed was for all the animatronics. They had their own separate rooms with their names; Glamrock Freddy, Roxanne Wolf, Montgomery Gator, and Glamrock Chica. I was able to take a quick glance at what the animators were doing, Glamrock Freddy was powered off, Roxanne Wolf was, what I guesses, talking to herself in the mirror, Montgomery Gator was doing something I couldn't see, and Glamrock Chica was playing what looked like a guitar. After that we walk through a few other rooms till we stoped.

"We're here" Dave said opening a door to a small enclosed room with no windows. "So, who's gonna interview me?" I said sitting down when he does. "I am, mate" He said as I turned towards him. "You are? I thought the boss would interview me?" Dave chuckled slightly to my comment. "Mate, I am the boss" My eyes widen slightly, I've been talking to the boss this entire time? What if I said something bad to him? I wouldn't even be here. "You are?" I say mumbling, just making sure I heard that correctly. "Yes I am, now I'm gonna ask you a few questions and I want you to answer as honestly as possible, ok?" He said as his face changed from a soft expression to a serious one. "Ok" I said, nodding.

"If you were to be in an accident, or go missing, is there anyone there to care for you? Any family members?" He said, looking me directly in my eyes.

I gulped "N-No Sir" I say, stuttering. That question was so weird. I mean I didn't lie, I have no family to go back to. But, knowing this is Freddy's, I don't have a good feeling about this.