A white bunny?

< Mikes POV>
"O-Officer V-Vanessa?" I said, opening the door to stand face to face with the other security guard. "What are you doing here?" I said, sweating. "I came to see if you found the kid yet. I thought you were supposed to be watching the entrence? Did you see him try to leave?" Said Vanessa. "I-""and, why are you in Freddy's Greenroom?" She said, cutting me off and looking at Freddy. "Officer Michael was just helping me with my recharge, Officer Vanessa." Said Freddy, making an excuse. "And the kid?" Said Vanessa, looking back at me. "I-No i haven't seen him." I said. "Him?" Said Vanessa. My eyes widen at me mistake. "T-Them!" I quickly fix my mistake. "Ok? I'll be on my way now, tell me straight away if you find the kid" she said. "I-I will" I said as she walks away. As soon as she leaves, I let out the sigh I didn't know I was holding. I turn to Freddy  "Let's go now, shall we?" He nods "you ready Gregory?" I look at Freddys chest compartment, looking at where I hoped Gregory's eyes where. "Yup!" I barely hear him say. I nod then turn to leave, Freddy following behind me.

"Officer Michael, we passed the food court. Where are we going?" Freddy asks me after a while of walking. "We are going to El Chips, I like that place better than the normal food court." I say, walking into El Chips. I turn to Freddy "you can let Gregory out now. None of the animatronics are supposed to be up here" I say. As soon as I say that, Freddys chest cavity opens and Gregory hops out. He looks around. "Wow! This place is so cool!" He shouts. I chuckle, walking to the counter. "Well, why don't you sit over there at that booth, and I'll make you some pizza?" I say, pointing to a booth. "You Can cook?" Gregory questions as Freddy walks over and waits by the booth I pointed at. "I can, I used to cook for my siblings all the time." I say, a smile forming on my face as a turn to cook the pizza.

A few minutes later the pizza was ready. I walk over to there table with the pizza and place it down. "Gregory, you might wanna hurry. Chica loves pizza and can smell it from far away." Freddy says as Gregory start to eat the pizza. I sit there and watch him. He looks at me "aren't you gonna eat, Mike?" He says. I start to sweat a little. "O-oh um- no thank you, I'm not hungry. But, thank you for asking" I say. Looking at the door of El Chips. "Are you sure?" He says. "Yeah, thank you though" I say. "Thank you for the pizza, by the way. It's very good" He says. "Oh, Thank you" I say, looking at him. "We should get going. I sense chica should be here sometime soon." Freddy says, as we look at him. "Ok, Gregory you should get back into Freddys Chest Cavity." I say. "Can't I just walk?" He says. I look at Freddy who nods. "Sure, just be careful and stay close, Freddy has to get to a recharge station anyway." I say, turning around to walk as Freddy leaves to go to a recharge station. But, before I get to the door Gregory says "where are we going now?" I look at him. "I still have to finish my work routine, and Freddys at a recharge station, and I don't want to leave you alone, so I'm taking you with me." I say, he nods. I turn around and continue walking. "So, what do you have to do for work?" He asks as we walk. "I have to check on most of the locations to make sure they are clean and tidy for the next day. Plus I have to go to the daycare and check on the Attendant." I say, he nods. We continue walking and stop outside the daycare. "Gregory" I say looking at him. "I don't know if the attendant is trying to get you or not. But if he does, come to me. Ok?" I say. He nods and we walk in. "Ok, I'll slide down and you follow after, ok?" I say. "Ok" he responds. I turn around and slide down, him slowly following after. Just as we both get down the attendant sees us. "HELLO NEW FRIEND!" He shouts. "YOU SURE ARE UP LATE! ARE WE HAVING A SLUMBER PARTY?" He asks. I look at Gregory, who is hiding behind me. "MY NAME IS SUN! IM THE DAYCARE ATTENDANT, AND YOU GUYS ARE?" He says, still yelling. "Hello sun" I say. "I'm Michael, the new security guard. And this is Gregory." I say, introducing me and Gregory, Gregory just waves. "HELLO OFFICER MICHAEL! WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN THE DAYCARE? AND WHY DO YOU HAVE A CHILD AFTER HOURS?" He shouts. "Can you please stop shouting? But anyway, I'm here to make sure the daycare is not dirty for tomorrow" I say. He nods, telling me to keep going. "And this child is stuck here until it opens at 6, i was wondering if you could watch him for me?" I say. He looks at Gregory. "Of course I'll watch this cute child!" Sun says, turning down his voice a little.

"Thank you sun, I appreciate it. Now please behave Gregory." I say facing him. "Your not my dad" he says rolling his eyes. I chuckled and walked away.

<Gregory's POV>
"So, before we do anything I want to tell you the rules" Sun says as soon as Mike walks off, I nod. "So, the first, and only, rule-" he says "Is to keep the lights on, ON!" He says, shouting that last part. I nod, not wanting to get on his bad side. "Ok, so what do you want to play, Gregory!" He shouts with entertainment. "Can we play hide and seek?" I ask. "Sure sunshine! I'll count and you go hide!" He says. I nod and run searching to
find a hiding spot, i hear him count as I run. I finally find a hiding spot in a area besides the daycare. I'm not sure if I'm supposed to be here, but oh well! The area was big on the inside, but to get in was a small entrance that only a child, like me, could fit in. I waited for a minute before I heard Sun shout "READY OR NOT, HERE I COME". I chuckled at his enthusiasm. After a while of waiting, I got bored, so I started waking around this area. The area had a bunch of rooms, and each room was small and grey. After a while of walking around I hear some light footsteps. I'm positive that it's Sun so I hide in one of the rooms. The foot steps stop outside the room I was in. Then the next moment I hear someone say "Gregory~". I did not recognize that voice, so I got scared. I slowly back up into the wall as the door creaked open. As it opens a person, I think, walks in. They are wearing a- rabbit costume? I can't help but laugh, even in the situation I'm in. I guess they hear me laughing and stand there. "Are you having fun yet?" They ask. Their voice is creepy it sends chills up my spine. They chuckled, "There you are" They say. She skipped in front of me. I could tell it's a girl now by getting a better look at her. She picks me up by my collar. I look down, she has a knife in her hand. I get even more scared now and kick her stomach. She drops me on the floor and I run off, her chasing me. "Get back here, brat" she says. She throws her knife at me, cutting me slightly on my cheek. I put my hand to my cheek and run towards the exit. I climb down to the tunnel and climb out. Before I get out she pulls me leg. I scream, and she covers my mouth. "Shhh~" She says, as I struggle to leave her grasp. I kick her in the stomach, again, and runs off. Fortunately she's not chasing me anymore. I could hear her say "until next time, Gregory" I still wonder on how everyone in this building knows my name. But nows not the time to think about that! I run back to the daycare where Sun is and see him talking to Mike, worried. They turn around to look at me, running towards them. "OMG! SUNSHINE!" Sun says, looking at my cheek. "GREGORY! What happened?" Mike says, getting some bandages for me.

I sit down on the floor and let Mike bandage my cheek. "So, mind telling us what happened?" Mike says, concern in his voice. "I-I was hiding in some room while playing Hide and Seek with Sun" I say, looking down avoiding their concerned eyes. "A-And after a while I got bored, so I started to walk around." I say. "T-Then I hear  footsteps assuming it was Sun" "A-After that I got attacked by some lady in a rabbit costume" I say looking up at them. Mikes eyes go wide "R-Rabit C-Costume?" He asks stuttering, I nodded. "Well you should probably rest now, I have to go finish up somewhere else, but can you watch him sun? Make sure no one attacks him when he sleeps?" Mike says, asking Sun. Sun nods "Ok sunshine let's get you to bed" Sun says, picking me up. "H-HEY! I CAN WALK!" I say, yelling as Sun chuckles. Sun puts me in the sleeping area of the Daycare and covers me up. "Sunnnnnn!" I say, bringing out the 'n' in Sun. "I'm not a baby!" I yell. Sun just chuckles. "Your way safer sleeping in here than somewhere else" he says. I just stare. I mean he is right, when I leave, where do I go? This bed is way more comfortable then my box I usually sleep in, in the alley.  "I'm gonna have to turn off the lights for you to sleep, promise you won't be scared of me when I do that?" Sun says. Scared? Why would I be scared? But anyway, I nod. "Ok, lay down" he says, walking to the light switch. I do what he says and lay down. The lights turn off as Sun turns into someone else. Which I'm assuming is what Sun said not to get scared of? He's not that scary. He walks up to me and sits behind me. I scoot closer to him putting my face in his chest. He seems surprised at the sudden affection but rubbed it off quickly and cuddled me closer to him, making me go to sleep quickly.

( Just go be clear, I AM NOT SHIPPING MOON AND GREGORY, this is just to make him go to sleep, that's moons job )

( sorry it's short )

Words: 1828