Break up Prank

Hey guys welcome back to my Chanel and today we are going to be doing a break up prank on Chris. I already told his parents and siblings that I'm going to be doing this prank, so I set up the camera in his room while he was using the bathroom.

He didn't know I was in his house yet so I had to be very sneaky but I got the job done. Once I was done setting up the camera I walked out the room and walked down the stairs so it doesn't look suspicious. I go up stairs and go into Chris's room, Chris: hi my love, Y/N: hi babe, so can you sit down because I really want to tell you something. He sits down and I prepare myself for what I'm about to tell him so I don't start busting out laughing.

Y/N: Chris.. you know that I love you and I want what's best for you so... I'm breaking up with you, Chris: HA your joking, he looks away then back at you and sees that your serious. Chris: y/n your actually being serious, y/n you can't do this, Y/N: I'm sorry Chris but I need to. I saw a tear fall from his cheek, I was shocked because I have never seen him cry before.

I thought I should keep the prank going so I did, Chris: y/n you know I love you and you love me so why are you doing this, he started sniffling and his nose was red, Chris: y/n.. please, he hugged me and started crying, I wanted to tell him it was a prank but I was to scared to after he started crying his eyes out.

Y/N: Chris.. I know your gonna be mad at me when I say this but it was just a prank, he pulls away from the hug and wipes his tears and goes back to his desk mad. Y/N: Chris I'm sorry, you get no response,
Y/N: Chris I love you, I would never leave you. I see Chris smile he then turns around and hugs me tightly and kisses me. Chris: you better never leave me.

A/N: just so you guys know my imagines are never really going to be long unless you want another part:)