Argument (again)

A/n: this isn't a continuation I just wanted to do another one where they have an argument lol.

Chris had been really distant lately so I decided to go to his house and see what is up with him and see if he was ok. I texted him saying I was going to his house but he left me on read. I didn't care cause I was still going wether he liked it or not.

I get to his house and say hi to Marylou, Matt, and Nick and then go into Chris's room. I walk into his room, Y/N: hi baby, I tried to hug him but he pulled me away, Y/N: you know what Chris you have been so distant lately for no absolute reason if I did something wrong or something is bothering you should let me know instead of pulling me away,

Chris: y/n you know what you did so I don't know why your here acting like you didn't do anything,
Y/N: what are you talking about I haven't done anything but stay in bed and think about you and why you've been so distant, so tell me what I could've possibly done, Chris: YOU CHEATED ON ME!, Y/N: WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT I WOULD NEVER CHEAT ON YOU KNOW THIS! I started getting super angry because how could he possibly think that I cheated on him.

Chris: Jen told me that you cheated one me, I ACTUALLY CAN BELIEVE YOUR A FUCKING LIAR. I tear dropped from my eye, Jen was my best friend how could she do this. Y/N: CHRIS your gonna listen to me and ohh your gonna listen fucking good I NEVER FUCKING CHEATED ON YOU, the fact that you would believe Jen over me is actually crazy,
I started crying even more to the point where i started sobbing, Y/N: where's the proof.

Chris: huh, Y/N: WHERES THE FUCKING PROOF, Chris started stuttering, Y/N: exactly don't ever in your fucking life accuse me of something if you don't have the fucking proof. I left the room and walked pass Nicks and Matt's room, Matt: y/n are you ok.

Y/N: yeah i'm fine thanks for asking, Matt ran up to me and gave me a hug I instantly hug back, Y/N: he accused me of cheating because apparently Jen told him I was, even though I obviously wasn't.

Matt: well i'm gonna let you go now I hope your ok i'll talk to him for you if you want me to. Y/N: It's ok Matt I appreciate it though. I leave the house and wonder what i'm going to say to Chris.

A/N: hey guys i didn't know what to put at the end so i honestly just put that and i hope you guys like it.
And still let me know if you guys want me to give my insta do you guys can interact with me on there or my tiktok??