Need you

Chris's POV: I have major feelings for y/n but she's my best friend and has been for as long as I can remember and I can't risk that friendship over a stupid crush I have on her. Lately I have been thinking really hard about my crush I have on y/n and wether or not I should tell her and life in general. My thinking took the best of me and I started crying. I realized I needed y/n at the moment because I knew she would be the one to cheer me up. It was currently 2 in the morning but I still called
y/n hoping she would answer.
POV ended.
(Back to like normal pov if that makes sense. Basically y/n's pov lol)

I have huge feelings for Chris but I can't say anything cause we have been friends for so long and I know he doesn't like me back. I was having trouble falling asleep but once I finally fell asleep I suddenly got a call. Y/N: who could possibly be calling me at 2 am. I looked at my phone and saw Chris's contact pop up.

I answered, Y/N: Chris it's 2 in the morning, Chris: y/n I really need you right now. I could tell he was crying, Chris: y/n I'm around the block. He hung up I quickly put on a hoodie knowing it would be cold and I brought one of Chris's hoodies that he left over at my house just in case he was cold. I started running around the corner and saw Chris crying. I hug him super tight and he hugs me back.

Y/N: hey, hey listen I got you ok, when your ready you can tell me what's wrong or we can just stay exactly like this your choice, Chris: y/n, I like you and I know you don't like me back but I just keep over-, I kiss Chris on the lips, Y/N: Chris.. I like you to. He wipes away his tears.

Chris: do you or are you just saying that so I can stop crying, I started laughing, Y/N: no Chris I actually like you like a lot trust me. Chris: oh thank god I've been over thinking about this for so long. He hugs me again, Y/N: we should get inside, we go inside and cuddle in my bed and slowly drift asleep.