Chapter 8

Aaron's pov

Well if he wanted my kids he could have just said that, that was the only thought that was going through my head. I let out a groan when he started to grind on me. I grabbed his hips and start to grind harder and my lips found his neck, marking.

"Aaron.." he panted.
"Nah shorty, what's my name"
"Daddy! I'm close" I quickly stood up and took him to my bed, he whined at the loss of friction.
"May I?" referring to his pants, he gave me a nod.
"Nah open your mouth ma" he whined but complies.
"Yes Daddy, take them off." That's all I needed.

I took them off to be met with a black lace thong....I nearly had a heart attack, no one should look this sexy and innocent. Quickly took those off and I was met by a glistening flower and beautiful scent, my mouth watered at the sight, I think I had need staring for too long because he started to hide himself.

Asher's Pov

I could no handle the way he was looking at me, it made me more excited. I started to feel self conscious about how long he was staring, so I started to close my legs.

"Nah shorty, you ain't gon' starve me this time."
With that he kissed my ankle down to my inner thigh, where he left a mark. I throbbed in anticipation. He wasted no time licking a fat strip on my folds causing me to scream. He flicked my clit whilst he entered one finger and started going at at the same pace. I could not hold it in much longer.
"Mmm Daddy, I'm gonna -"
"Cum baby" that all it took for all my  juice to come out and he captured most of them.

I was slipping in and out of consciousness as he cleaned us up.
"Sleep baby, I got you," kissed my forehead as I drifted off.

Aaron

The tongue put him to sleep wonder what my dick would do. He really got a nigga whipped already. He is so beautiful, shy and sassy.

Honestly I ain't never felt this way about NOBODY before and you know I been around. At this rate I might wife him up. I figured I should take a shower since I am still on brick and my mama might pop up and I ain't tryna meet her like this.

Since I can't cook to save my life so I figured I could order something for when my baby wakes up. With that I went up to my room to sleep with him, kinda getting lonely.
.
.
.
.

I woke up to Ash looking at me and let me tell you the sight was one to behold. A little blush, eyes wide and mouth open from being caught.
"Hey, shorty"
"Hey Aaron"
I leaned in hoping to get a lil kiss and I did, what was meant to be an innocent kiss turned heated very fast, damn I ain't never felt this way before. It's like I'm not in control of my own emotions. Our kiss was cut short by his stomach growling.
"Lemme order us something to eat, okay" I said giving him one last peck.

I order pizza after asking for his favorite. We was laid up in bed just cuddling and getting to know each other that's when I got a call from my boss.
"Hold on I need to take this," I left the room.
"Yo? I thought I was free this week," I went straight to the point.
"Well it seems we are 'understaffed' so I want you here in an hour," at that moment the delivery guy comes and I get the pizza from him and I pay him I quickly go and give Ash the food and leave the room again.
"Aight"
I said through my gritted teeth, I kept it short because I know one wrong move and I'm fucked.
School was already over, so I can drop Ash off at his house and pick him up the next day.

"Hey ma, something urgent just came up, some lemme drop you off and I'll pick you up tomorrow" I stated not leaving room for argument.
"Oh okay," he replies softly, I know he ain't happy but I can't take him with me. And I can't let my Ma find him here before I introduce shawty.
We drive to his place and I can tell he is still a little upset hence him not talking to me the whole ride there.  He is about to go but I couldn't let him.
"Come here baby" he walks towards me, still leaving some distance.
"Why you so far? Lemme take you out this Friday.." damn, I ain't never been this nervous asking no one out.
His face brightens up, "okay.." he kisses me quickly and goes towards the gate, once he is in and out of my sight I leave with a heavy heart.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sorry for the wait 😬
Thoughts??