Chapter 17

Asher's POV

I am happy that he has started to let me in. The drive to Dea' wasn't long. We get in and it looks like people started getting lit already but Aaron and I are only 30 minutes late to it, at least we made it. Walking in, I meet Dea and hug her. "Girl you you look good" she had no a little red dress with heels. Man the day I get the courage to wear a dress. "So do you, you need to to embrace heels and dresses more, I know you wanna but are holding yourself back, not even your parents care what you wear babe." She is right I really need to gain more confidence. "Hey babe I'm going to go and get us some drinks," Aaron pecks my cheek and goes.

Dea doesn't hesitate to hand me two shots of tequila which I take. We head on the dance floor, the shots already taking me. No more for me obviously. Dea and are grinding on each other and some random guy decides it's okay to join us, what's taking Aaron so long, Dea let's him and I am not okay with that I start to leave and the guys hold my arm. " you just going to leave without at least your number cutie" I cringe at that like ew. "No thank you" I keep it simple. "Oh come on no need to be so stuck up." Before I could reply my man pulls me to his chest, "nigga you better leave before I rock your shit," he pulls me to the kitchen which was isolated. Has he always been this hot?

"What the fuck Ash, I was even gone for 2 minutes and you entertaining a whole nigga?" He sounded mad and hurt. I didn't like that, the alcohol disperses instantly at the mention of my real name. "No baby it's not even like that, I promise- you know what come with me" I have a room here because I sometimes sleep here so I lead him there, so we can talk in private. "Aaron, I promise you it wasn't like that, I was trying to push him of, I'm sorry, I wasn't entertaining him." I try to explain without crying. He rubs his face and finally faces me. "Okay ma, I believe, I'm sorry for losing my shit." He kisses me. What was supposed to be sweet turned more passionate, lustful and intense. My mouth waters as I slide my hand down to his dick, I have never had the urge to suck dick before till now.

I gently push him to the bed which ends up with him sitting. He is looking at me with curiosity. I simply kneel inbeetween his legs and started to eagerly unbuckle him. I have never done this befor but I have been watching a few things and practicing thanks to Dea. I pull his trousers and boxers in one go, his semi hard dick comes view. I wrap my hand around the base feeling him hiss at the contact. I lick the tip tasting him, I could feeel him growing in my hand. I wrap my mouth around the tip whilst watching for his reaction, I take him as far as I can letting my hand do the rest I could not fit in my mouth. I bob my head up and down at a normal pace. "Shit ma stop all that teasing" he groans out. I listen, bobbing faster in rythm to my hand jerkin off the rest. I take him deep hollow my cheeks and hold which does the trick " fuck baby I'm cumm-" he is exploding in my mouth and I swallow every last drop whilst sucking him through his orgasm. I clean him with my mouth and sit back on my heels. He pulls his boxers and pants up.

"Damn, you trying to get married?" I blush and giggle at that, "nah don't get all shy on me now, after what just happened, come here" I get up and he pulls me on his lap. "Not that I am complaining but what was that for??" He asks while kissing on my neck. "I have been wanting to for a while now....." I confess. "You wanna go?" He asks and I quickly nod wanting to be in his skin.

I leave without saying bye to Dea because she is already way too drunk. We get home and head to my room immediately. "I am going to shower, to get this party scent off of me" I quickly do so and wear Aaron's shirts with some little ass shorts, he does the same except he is in basketball shorts. We get into bed he pulls me on top of him, his hand goes into my short playing with my ass. "Hey baby I was thinking of another date this Saturday" he whispers "mmm I would love love that."
"Goodnight baby"
"Goodnight Daddy"

Thoughts???