Chapter 14

Ash's Outfit

Aaron's POV

I made sure to wake up early in the morning so that I don't have any interaction with my sperm donor because I am way too excited to see my baby, I made sure to get ready without waking Arianna up.

When I got down stairs, there they where having coffee in the kitchen like it has been like that, I tried to sneak out that nigga just had to speak. "Son" my body shook with an irrational anger.
"Don't call me that bruh," I said looking at him dead in the eye with my fist clenching and unclenching, it was taking everything in me to not swing on this nigga.

"Baby please, just listen to what he has to say and you can be on your way, mh?" I stared at my Ma in disbelief but simply nodded, I guess the sooner I get this over with the sooner I get to see Ash.

" I know I have made a few mistakes in the past but I am here now son." Bullshit. "And I would like  us to reconcile with you and my baby-" he was interrupted by Ari "Bubba" she is so adorable, I went to pick her up because she still looked tired. This nigga is lucky that she is down here because I was not going to let this shit slide. My ma takes her from me to get her ready for daycare and I end up with him alone.

"Bruh I don't think this is a good time to talk to be frank I don't want to hear anything you have to say, I won't let your lies get through to me like they did the first 6 times, I hate what you have put MY family through, you really made us the stereotypical black family." I had a lot more to say but I don't even wanna get into all that. I hate the horrible mental state he puts me in, it makes me weak so I will walk away before I do something I won't be proud of.

"Aaron, son, if you could simply let me explain I'm sure-" I cut him off by scoffing. "I'll be late for school" with that I left. Now I am in a terrible mood.

Getting to Ash's get and check the time and we still have an hour to kill before school. This time I didn't have to wait for the gate, it just opened. When I got in I found a maid waiting at the door for me with the door open. "Master is upstairs" she bowed a little and went about her business, well damn. I get to Ash's and I knock not hearing a response I open the door, he isn't in the room so I guess he is in the bathroom but I don't hear shit from there either. I walk towards the bathroom hoping he is in there. I knock softly and I hear a soft come in. I open the door and thank god I did because the sight that was waiting for me definitely melted my anger from the conversation with my Dad.

He looks at me through the mirror, his eyes literally smiling at me as if he knew it'd be me

He looks at me through the mirror, his eyes literally smiling at me as if he knew it'd be me. "Hey baby" his soft voice coaxing me out of my trance whilst maintaining eye contact. "Hey ma" I manage out and I walk towards him to give him a hug that I needed. Man he really got me good, wrapped around his pretty ass fingers, man I am whipped.

"What wrong" how he did that I don't know. He turned around to give me a kiss letting me taste that strawberry gloss he got on. "Nothing ma, I just missed you. I was thinking we could get breakfast together before school." I quickly changed the topic whilst palming his ass. "Okay, I would love that, gimme 5 minutes." With that he pushed me out.

He shortly came out running back and forth to get dressed which was very entertaining to watch and  he looked so good that I didn't want him going out that like that but I ain't doing that to my baby. "Yeah let 'em know how fine my baby is" I chuckled whilst taking videos and pictures of him.

Asher's POV

I know he is hiding something and I am trying to not let it get to me given that this is still fresh and we are not exactly official. I don't wanna bulldoze my way through his issues, I will be patient, I just hope it's not too long because I really really like him already. I knew he didn't wanna talk but that hug seemed like it was something he really needed. I am glad that he finds comfort in me.

We leave the house and drive to Starbucks. The drive to school is comfortable and calm with soft music playing, his hand is  on my thigh occasionally squeezing and glancing at me as he did so kind like assuring himself that I am still here. I really hope that he realizes that he can talk to me before what ever it is eats him up.

Thoughts..??