Chapter 1

Chapter 1 - Alpha? !

RUBY'S P.O.V

Beep.. beep.. beep... "arrghh dumb clock" I pressed the off button of my clock while yawning and stretching like a cat..
I got out of bed and made up my bed. I took a shower and got ready for school. I got dressed in a cute miniskirt and an off shoulder crop top.

Skipping down to have my breakfast I saw the table was filled with all sorts of food and it looked mouthwatering.. licking my lips I took pancakes on my plate with syrup and sat down.. "Happy birthday Honey."my dad wished me. Yess its my birthday today and today is the day I find my mate. I've always dreamed about him,my mate.

"Thanks dad" I said while stuffing pancakes into my mouth. " Happy birthday Ruby dear" Mum wished me while entering the dining room with a coffee mug for dad and an orange juice for me.
"Thanks mum" I said
" So you excited to meet your mate Hon? "
Mum asked and winked at me..

"I've been dreaming about him mum.. I'm definitely excited and I can't wait to meet him.." I've always wanted a mate who will love me for who I am and would always say sweet things to me. A mate to cuddle with and a shoulder to cry on.

"I'm leaving" I said to them once I finished eating my breakfast and giving both mum and dad a peck on the check.

---------------------------------

School was pooled with everyone getting into school. I parked my car rusty old blue bug. It was a gift from my dad since he felt bad for me as I have to walk a long way to school. So he got me a second hand bug but I still love it no matter what. My parents are just a normal member of the Dark Moon pack.Dark moon pack is one of the biggest pack among other pack and one of the strongest pack to. My dad is pack fighter and he works guarding the pack while mum is a helper in the pack hospital. Seeing my mum helping them made me dream of being a doctor so that I can help the pack members.

I got of the car and went to my locker to get my books for my first period which is English with Mr.Bernard. He is one of my favourite teachers as he doesn't scolds me.

"Oofff" I felt three bodies hugging me tightly. " Happy birthday Rubyyy" my friends wished me. "Thanks guys" I said hugging them. Selena Rovena my friend is one short women but very fiesty so you might not wanna mess with her. Selena has long brown wavy hair and her eyes is a hazel in colour. She has cute pixie cut look that makes her look cute eventhough she's angry.Next is Michael Dwayne. He is like a brother to me. He is mates with Selena and they look so cute together. Michael has that blonde hair and that hot guy body look.
Lastly my one and only best guy friend Noah Greene.Noah is like the guy you can bring home to your family to introduce. He has that mesmerising blue eyes that could drown you. The body of a goddess with muscles flexing whenever he does something.

I was Disappointed when I felt no spark from him . I really thought maybe he could be my mate. I really thought it would have been him. I shoved that disappointment deep down below when Mr.Bernard entered the class. I just sat there wondering not paying attention to what Mr. Bernard was saying at the moment.

After English I had P.E. Yay my favourite subject (note the sarcasm) I was walking down the hallway when I smelled that wonderful intoxicating smell it smelt like pine cones and wet grass. I felt my wolf keira getting excited and shouting in my head but I was to distracted with the smell. I searched for that smell and I met him. He had the most glowing golden eyes ever. His hair looks messy yet sexy.
"Alpha?" the word left my mouth.
He was staring at me intensely. Right then and there Jessica the school beauty walked to my mate and kissed him in the lips. My wolf whimpered in pain seeing mate kissing another woman.

I ran away from the sight and left school. I got into my bug and drove of crying my eyes out. I can't believe I'm mates with the future alpha Bradly Jackson. Bradly is one of the most Irratating jerk ever and he likes to pick on people lower than him especially me. He is also one of the popular kids in school while I'm just a nobody.

" How did my life turn like this" I said to myself. I got home and ran to my room still crying . Thank god nobody is home. I can't stay here anymore I just can't take the rejection. I started packing my things into the suitcase taking my belonging that I want. I kept the suitcase in the car and looked at the house one last time and got in the car and drove of. I wrote a letter to my parents before leaving .

I drove of to aunt Amy's , (dad's younger sister who is still single) house in New York City. 'It's gonna be a long journey' I thought to myself.

*********************************

End of chapter one..
Please vote and comment .
Tell me how did you like the story and who do you guys want as Ruby and Bradley.

Thank you guys so much..
Vomment