Chapter 3

Chapter 3 - Bikini

BRADLEY P.O.V

"Have they checked the north side?" I shouted getting frustrated by each minute after losing my mate. Where the hell would she be?

She left a letter to her parents saying she left but not where to.

"Yes Alpha. We've checked that area. We are sure she left the pack Alpha . We couldn't sense her through the mind link." My beta Paul said.

*

"Whattt!" I growled feeling my wolf gonna surface out any second now. How could she just go missing after so long I have finally found her. I can't lose her now. I need her.

"What's going on? Why is he angry? " Ruby's dad asked panicking.
'Son,Calm down." Dad tried negotiation but it only made me growl at him.
"Don't you dare growl at me son. I'm your Alpha .Stand down ." He commended
"I think. ... they're mates." Mum said silently as she finally put two and two together
"Holy crap" dad said shocked while Ruby's dad , John gasped.

That just made me growl and I left the house shifting in there without even caring I broke mum's antique furniture. All I can think about now is her. I ran to her house and started finding but it seems as she gotten Into a car.

'Paul gather the trackers. We need to find my mate. She's missing.' I mind linked him.

'Yes Alpha '.

*

' It's been 4 hours Brad. We need to go back home and plan a strategy so we could find our Luna.' Paul mind linked me.
It's been 4 hours and there is nothing we know about her. I'm getting restless.

'Yeah. Your right' I commend every wolfes finding the luna to meet at the pack house. I then ran thinking of a plan to bring my little mate back home.

I called her friends and asked them if they know about her leaving suddenly and they all said they saw her in the morning and she was happy. Its definitely my fault if only that bitch didn't kiss me I would have still been with my mate and would have given her a surprise birthday party just for her. I didn't even know it's her birthday today.

I asked John if he knows anywhere she must have gone.John stated he has a sister in New York City and he was so certain she must have gone there. Well my little mate your finally coming back home to me and I'll make sure you stay here.

---------------------------------

RUBY'S P.O.V

I told aunt Amy everything that happened, starting from me finding my mate and rejection. She listened until the end without interupting.

"Are you sure he rejected you?" Aunt Amy asked trying to be Sherlock Holmes at the moment.
"I don't think any guy will randomly kiss a girl right in front their mate"
" Heiii you said she kissed him first" aunt amy protested.
"Well both are the same thing. " I reasoned out.

As she was about to reply the phone started ringing.
She raised her finger as a signal to hush me .

'Yes kean... I'm sorry. .. yes...yes ..I know I was supposed to call you back.. mhmm .... yess...yes.. I understand..." aunt amy was saying to the man in the other line.

I got up to get a drink. The fridge was stocked with different juices. Yummy. I took an orange juice and started drinking. Hmmmm I wonder what is he doing. Suddenly I heard aunt Amy shouted. I ran to the living room and saw her pacing in the room and shouting in the phone.

" Noo.. I said No . We can't get any models now...... its late.... The show is tonight for Gods sake.. " aunt Amy shouted in the phone. Suddenly she turned to me and she started smiling."Oh no no no" I pleaded."I've got a model. Get everything going.I'll be there soon"
she hung up the phone "please fruby. I'll let you stay and I'll won't tell your dad.. Please please... "

"Arrghhh...fine". She squealed and hugged me. We left after she called her neighbour to help her collect a package that will be arriving today and she said she will be going to the fashion show.

There were a lot of models lingering around. All of them looked like they we're not given food for a month. Their body was so thin like fragile glass that might break any moment while I was not that thin at all.

" Amy..amy. We need the model now. Where is she? Is that her" a man said while pointing at me . Aunt Amy looked at me and nodded at him. "Yes kean." Kean was staring at me as if he was gonna start eating me up soon and it is starting to make me feel uncomfortable .

" Ahhh...she will be perfect for the swimwear we are gonna showcase. Come one honey" kean waved me to him. And I walked to him awkwardly looking everywhere except him.

They got me into a sky blue swimwear which looks to sexayyy for me. It had a few embroidery on the top and the bikini showcased my cleavage a little to much. They got me into the same colour heels. My hair was curled into big waves to make my body look more good. And a tiara was placed on top of my head.

"Arima here will teach you what to do in the runway. Don't mess up" kean said and left.

"Hi I'm Arima." Arima said while stretching out her hand.Arima was a kind woman and she helped me prepare for the runway.

I was aligned at the back stage. People we're starting to get into they're place. I feel so nervous. My palm was sweating.

---------------------------------

BRADLEY P.O.V

We got to New York City using the private jet my family had. My family own many businesses that makes us rich and the money is enough to support the pack.
We landed and John brought us to his sisters apartment. Though it looked beautiful I was too focused on getting back my mate. We knocked on the door a few times and nobody answered. At that moment a lady living beside opened the door.

"Miss Alicia have you seen my sister? " John asked.
"John its been quite long. Your sister has a fashion show today. Here let me just get you the address".
"Let's go." I said and wr left to the place where the show will be held. The show was packed and it was hard to get backstage so we had to wait and watch the show as it was about to start. Soon I'll be with my mate.

The show started with a performance by someone famous singer named Taylor Swift. Then one by one models started to walk in . I rarely paid attention until the last one came out wearing a sky blue bikini that leaves nothing to imagination. I growled making the show stop and everyone turning to look at me.

---------------------------------

RUBY'S P.O.V

All the models walked out gracefully with sexiness.
" your next" the man in the mike and board said to me. This made my heart pound like crazy.

"Go" the man signaled
I walked out onto the runway platform and praying that I won't fall off. There were so many people and I really don't wanna make a fool out of myself. Please lord help me.

As I was walking I smelled that intoxicating smell. "Mate?!" My wolf shouted in my head. Then I saw him there standing looking at me he growled.

The only thing that was on my mind now was SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT.

*********************************

Uh-oh someone's angry.
How did you like it.
What do you think will happen next.

I'll update back soon.

Please Vomment.
That is the image of the bikini. It will look something like that and its because I find the colour really very pale which is sexayyyy. Lol