Chapter 4

Chapter 4- Agreement

My possesive Mate

RUBY'S P.O.V

We were on our way back to his pack. He was sitting in front of me and looking at me intensely which is quite uncomfortable. Well at least I'm wearing  my comfortable clothes sweatpants and a lose t-shirt. 

He cleared his throat and said "You can sleep  while waiting to arrive. You'll be tired."

"Urmmm. Oooogayyy. I'm not really tired." I said. Well that was true as I slept the whole time they were doing my make up and my hair, so I don't really feel tired.

"What's going to happen to my car?" I asked.

"Don't worry we could buy a new car." He stated.

"But..but ..I don't really have that much money to buy a new one and sally still works well."

"Well, don't worry I'll get you a latest model. That rusty car works well you say? " he asked me while raising his left eyebrows and grins. Dayumm he looks cute doing that. Wait what?

" Hold up! Why do you have to buy me a car.  You don't owe me anything and I'm not interested in having any debts with you." I stated.

He sighed "I'm sorry, I didn't meant anything to happen between me and  Jessica after I saw you. I swear I pushed her away. Please just give me one more chance. I'll prove it to you that I'm worthy."he apologised giving me the puppy dog face. 'Must not fall for it' i chanted in my head.

"And  by the way your my Luna I'll definitely get you all the quality stuffs and that includes a good ol' car. Have any thing in mind?"he added

"Prove it to me that your sincere and I'll forgive you. I'm only giving you one chance. " I said sternly."And I don't really know anything about cars !"

At that moment he got a phone called so he left to answer the phone. Well I need food. I called the stewardess and ordered some food . After eating that delicious food i felt tired so I layed back on the chair and soon drifted off to sleep.

I  woke up when I was carried bridal style to the car. Huh? Guess we landed already. I looked up and saw Bradley carrying me to his car.

" Hey, sorry to wake you up . Go back to sleep. " he said softly

I yawned and closed back my eyes and hugged him to sleep again. 

---------------------------------

BRADLEY P.O.V

My mate looks so innocent and cute when she sleeps. I won't mind her sleeping in my arms everyday. We were on our way back home. I really need to prove myself to her. I couldn't lose her after I just found her. I should really come up with something to get her to accept my apology. Maybe a romantic dinner will do. Hmm I should ask mum.

We reached the pack house and I brought her to my room but not before warning my pack not to disturb. If any problems is concerned they are to contact my beta. I want to spend time with my mate. He saw Jessica sitting there shooting daggers to my mate. I growled at her and that made her look away .

I laid my mate onto my bed and got in beside her. My room has that depressing look as mum likes to say. Black bedsheets. Black curtains.  Black wall with white patterns. My whole room only has the mixture of black and white. I  guess I could change my room into something my mate will approve of or better yet let her decorate it.

There was a knock  on the door which made me curse and growl at them for disturbing.  I opened the door to see mum and dad there. I groaned and sighed.
"What now?"

" Don't you dare use that tone on me young fellow.I come to see my daughter.
Where is she?" Mum asked while trying to peek into my room .

"Mum she's still asleep." Mum pouted and still tries to peek into my room.

" Fine. But we're going shopping later. I need to get to know my daughter- in-law."

"Wait what? Whyyyy?" I whined

"Son its my stepping down ceremony and your crowning as alpha. So I guess it's best you introduce her together as the pack's luna." Dad stated.

"Oh okay. But I'm not sure if she's ready." I said while sighing.

"She will be and don't forget to remind her that were going shopping and the Alpha's from other pack's has started to arrive. " mum said and walked away with dad.

I turned and saw her still sound asleep. I got my clothes and got into the bathroom to have a shower after the journey.

---------------------------------

RUBY'S P.O.V

I woke up and freaked out looking at the room.
"Oooogayyy where am I? This room looks depressing as hell. Definitely an emo."
I got out of bed and walked to the door and yanked it open. "Ops wrong door" I stared at the large walk in closet. Shaking my head I thought to myself 'Rich Alphas' I closed it back and walked out of the room.

The halls were quite long and wide, the walls are  decorated with pictures of wolves. Hmm must be some ancestors.
I've been walking for a few minutes now still trying to find the kitchen.

"What are you doing? " Huh. I turned around and looked at him standing there and smirking at me as if he knows something I don't.
" I got lost? " I questioned answer.

"Come on. I'll show you. "He brought me to the other end of the hallway and I followed behind him.

The kitchen was huge. It's like something you'll see in the magazines. The cabinets and practically everything in the kitchen was modernly designed.

"So what you wanna eat? " he asked.
"A sandwich will do but no tomatoes" I replied . He got me my sandwich done perfectly. And I started eating it.

He was looking at me eat in awe. That made me raise my eyebrows at him. "Mum wants to go shopping with you for the ceremony which I'm sure you know and they want me to introduce you as Luna on that day." I choked on my sandwich. He quickly ran across from where he was sitting to me and started patting my back.

"Is that even necessary. I mean can't I get more time to you know grasp the fact that I'm a-a Luna?"

"No"he said sternly " your gonna be introduced as Luna and there's no way your getting out of it. I want everyone to know you belong to me and me only. " his wolf was trying to appear and I can see him struggle.

I stared him down and knew it he wasn't giving up. " Fine" I huffed and walked away. I walked into the living room with only one thing going on repeat in my mind.

'Will I be a good Luna?'

---------------------------------

BRADLEY P.O.V

Looking at her walk away. I know she will be a perfect Luna for the pack. No doubt about that.

I just can't wait to show everyone what belongs to me. My mark on her neck. 

*********************************

Vote

Comment

Share

Follow