11 - Assault

Unedited...

🗝️

ENJOY!!!

*****

⚠️TW⚠️

Niah woke up with someone kissing her neck and slowly getting down to her chest. She thought she was having nightmare, but as it continues she realized it was all definitely real.

Her eyes opened wide, startled. She instinctively tried pushing the one assaulting her but she was too weak to succeed.

"No! Miss Garlea stop! Please!"

Celeste didn't mind and fondled Niah's young breasts. Niah couldn't keep it in anymore and let out a moan. This made Celeste grin and continue further. She licked and sucked of Kasey's nipples. She slid her tongue around the pink buds savoring every bit of it.

As this assault continues. A sudden flashback happened to Niaj. Images of what happened after the party appeared on her memories. Them kissing, making out, taking off their clothes and fondling each others upper bodies.

Celeste didn't lie tho. They didn't go far more than that part.

Niah's sudden silence alarmed Celeste. She stopped licking her sweet dessert and looked up at the younger girl.

Niah finally returned to her senses. "Please" She looked at the woman on top of her. Eyes mixed with arousal and fright.

Celeste stood up and sighed before finally leaving the poor girl alone.

Niah turned back and curled up under the sheets.

.

.

.

The next day...

Niah's POV

"Miss Gar-" I tried but was cut off.

"IT'S CELESTE" she snapped looking a bit irritated.

I took a breath before continuing.

"C-celeste, they're probably looking for me right now, and you're going to jail if they find out you kidnapped me and my friends!"

"They won't, they can't, and even if they do, I'll never give you up like before" she took my hand and licked my palm. It was creepy and uncomfortable yet somewhat hot at the same time?

"You dont love me" I sighed out loud.

She froze and looked at me with an unreadable expression.

"Stop saying nonsense!" she replied staring at me.

I looked down before I voice out my thoughts. "It's true. I remember what you said. You only love my face. You only want me because of your ex who you said looks like me. TOO BAD, IM NOT HER! I AM NOT YOUR DEAD EXGIRLFRIE-" hindi ko na natapos ang pagsigaw ko ng may malakas na kamay ang sumampal saakin. Sa lakas ng sampal ay napahiga ako sa higaan. Tila may kung anong tumutunog sa ulo ko habang nahihilo ako sa lakas ng sampal. Napaluha ako sa aking nararamdamang sakit bago may maramdamang mahigpit na yakap. "Stop triggering me" she whispered on the hug while I just nodded in fear.

.

Hours later...

At dahil wala namang magawa dito pinipilit ko na lang matulog. Matapos ang ilang oras nagising ako sa kaluskos sa gilid. Napamulat naman ako ng mata at inilibot ang paningin sa parehong kwarto na kinagisnan ko na ng ilang araw.

Napangiti siya ng makitang gising na ako. "I hope you slept well, pero ngayong gising ka na tamang-tama lang since kailangan mo ng kumain"

"K-kamusta sila Reid at Lance?" Tanong ko habang inaayos niya ang pagkain sa tray. Nag-iba ang ekspresyon niya, naiinis na may halong galit, tumingin siya saakin bago tumayo ng matuwid at tumingin muli ng masama.

"Huwag mo na silang isipin. As long as you're a good little girl to me, they'll be okay" she smiled and patted my head gently.

Bigla siyang lumapit sa mukha ko na siyang namang ikinagulat ko. Umatras ako ng kaunti. Itinaas niya ang kanyang kamay na siya namang ikinatakot ko, agad akong napapikit sa takot habang hinihintay ang malakas na sampal, ngunit hindi malakas na sampal ang naramdaman ng aking mga pisngi.

She ever so gently caressed my cheek inspecting it. "I can't control my anger, so please don't make me angry again, okay?" She then kissed my cheek and went back on preparing my meal.

I look at her. She looks angelic. How could a face of an angel have the traits of a devil.

Hindi ko siya ma intindihan. Minsan sobrang nakakatakot at minsan naman napakamaalaga. Nakakalito kung matatakot ba ako ng sobra o hindi.

"Celeste, pakawalan mo na sila, please. Huwag mo na sana silang idamay dito" sabi ko ng mahina.

Umupo siya sa tabi ko at rinig ko ang malakas niyang buntong hininga. "I'll think about it. To be honest I want to keep them and use as leverage on you" she caressed my back. I don't know why but it made me relaxed for a bit.

"Hindi na ako aangal. I'll be yours, basta pakawalan mo lang sila. Ayoko silang mapahamak ng dahil saakin" sabi ko sabay hawak ng mahigpit sa kamay niya.

"Just be good. Pagiisipan ko" sabi niya at hinalikan ako sa labi.

"Celeste I'm not an orphan or anything, I still have my father and I'm sure once he finds out I'm gone he'll look for me"

"Not for long" bulong nito na siya namang narinig ko.

"Huh?" Kunot noo kong tanong.

"Nothing. No one can take you away from me, not on my watch anyways"

Celeste helped me eat. She insisted on feeding me so I just let her do what she wants not wanting to trigger her or anything.

*****

Short Chap!

✌️