13 - Bath & Friends

Unedited

🗝️

*****

Niah's POV

"Let's get you cleaned up first, okay?" Celeste said as she walked to the bathroom and filled the tub with warm water.

I was left in bed, still shackled and anxious about the safety of my friends. I hope they're all right.

"I'm going to take your chains off, and you'll be good, right?" she asked, her gaze fixed on me.

"Y-yes," I whimpered as she slipped it off my foot carefully. Nothing is restraining my foot or my movements anymore, which feels wonderful. She guided me to the bathroom. I was going to shut the door when she walked in as well. I looked at her with a puzzled expression on my face.

"I'll clean you up. Relax" she said.

"I-I can do it myself," I said, unwilling to expose my nude body to her again.

"I've seen, touched, and tasted you, so don't be embarrassed or afraid," she said as she helped me with taking off my clothes.

She checked to see if the water was still warm enough for me while I stood there fully naked and cold.  After being sure she motioned for me to get in the tub. I slowly dip in the warm water trying to relax.

She sat by the tub's edge, taking some soap in her hands and preparing to wash me off. "W-what are you doing?" I asked, hesitantly, as I moved away.

"Don't be so stubborn, Niah, don't you want to see your friends?... alive?"

I wasn't sure I wanted to do this, but what choice did I have? I mean, it's not just me who's being held captive, I have no other choice but to obey her.

She suddenly stood up and started peeling her clothes off until she was fully naked as well.

In a flash she was with me in the tub. I stiffened, not knowing what do.

"You look very pretty," Celeste spoke. "You have a beautiful skin and a gorgeous figure... turn around, Niah, and let me look at that amazing body I own"

Once more, I had no other option but to follow what her, despite feeling apprehensive and anxious. I could sense a sigh of yearning in her breathing as I moved around the tub.

She beamed, "What a delectable body."

I could feel her eyes hungrily exploring me as she then licked her lips and reached out to caress me, starting with my neck and shoulders before then gliding her hands down to my breasts.

I could sense her lustful gaze travelling down to my chest as she licked her lips and leaned closer to fondle me, beginning from my cheeks, neck, collarbone, shoulders and further more.

I trembled under her hands, she didn't seem to find and continued reaching down, taking one of my nippled in her lips. I backed away in fright causing her to look up with a frown.

"You're trembling," she noted quietly. "You don't have to be scared shitless of me, Niah; just really don't do anything that could anger me, okay?"

"Yes, Celeste," was the only reply I could think of.

She suddenly drew us in nearer while staring me in the eye, before leaning down and gently kissing both of my breasts while I stiffened, practically desperate. She already has my nipples in her mouth, her tongue openly circling my nipples despite my protests.

I pressed my lips together. I didn't want to say anything that would make her think I was enjoying myself.

Finally finished ravishing my breasts she pulled off from my chest living a line a saliva from my skin. After calming down for a bit she took my chin, and a tight hold she let our lips embrace in a passionate kiss. As always, it was her who's taking the lead, hunger and aggressiveness very much evident.

"Mmmmm... I can't have enough of how sweet you are," she moaned.

I was utterly terrified, but I couldn't do anything to stop her. She quickly snatched my arms and retained them above my head, as she kissed me fiercely. I can't count how many times she's kissed me in the past hour, it seems like she couldn't have enough of me. She wanted more, and this scared me to the core.

"Mmmmm... indeed very lovely," she murmured, before continuing, "You're just like her, each bit I adore," she licked her fingers, her eyes clouded and glazed.

"You are mine," I heard her declare. "All mine CASEN!"

I was taken aback. She began calling me the name of another girl. "I-im Z-zapheniah," I whispered weakly.

She came to a complete halt next to me, starring at me for a few moments before she sighed and continued, "I'm sorry darling, I was completely out of it. Let's get dressed and take a shower shall we," she said as she got up and walked to the shower, leaving me behind with a number of questions in my mind.

Is Casen the woman she says I resemble? What had truely happened to her? Who would murder her, and how did Celeste come across me in the first place?

.

.

.

"Go on" she encouraged as she opened a door, "enjoy every seconds cuz' you've only got 5 minutes to visit" she ushered me in. "No funny business okay? I'm watching you Niah. I always am"

I quickly stepped in the room and saw them chained to a wall.

I run to them and hugged them both. They looked okay except for the few bruises on their arms and legs.

"I-im so sorry for getting you guys in this mess. I promise I will do everything to get you out of here, I just need I little bit more time" I rambled, looking guilty of what had happened to them.

"It's not your fault Niah. We wanted to help you, it was our choice, and given the chance we will do it again, right Lance?" Reid smiled trying to ease up the guilt I feel.

"Ofcourse" Lance agreed nodding his head.

Although they're trying to ease it up, it only made the guilt worse. "I will ask Celeste to make you guys more comfortable till I have a chance to help you out of here"

In the remaining time we managed to check in on each other making sure there are no major injuries. Thankfully their injuries had already healed.

We didn't notice five minutes had already gone down till Celeste called for me from the outside. I gave them a sad smile and stood up.

"I promise I'll get you out of here" I mumbled weakly before walking away ready to make a request about Reid and Lance's room.

*****

🗝️