¢нαρтєя ѕєνєи

・*:..。o♬*゚・*:..。o♬*゚・*:..。o♬*゚

As promised to Camilo, You visited him in the Casita and greeted everyone. You saw how everyone was starting to decorate for Antonio's gift ceremony. You saw Camilo helping someone fix the banners, not wanting to disturb him, you walked to the kitchen to see Señora Julieta was cooking.

It was busy in the house of the Madrigals but it was understandable seeing Antonio's day is in about two days. "Hola Señora, Do you need help on making the food?" You spoke up, which almost scared Julieta to the bone. She looks at you and smiles, "I do need help preparing.. I have some missing ingredients for an appetizer that I'm going to make and I was about to ask Mirabel to get them for me."

You thought for a moment before speaking again, "I could go and get it for you." You said. Julieta smiles before grabbing the list from the counter, "Ok here are the ingredients that are needed to make an Arepa Paisa, Do you think you will find it?" You nod in response before going out.

"Hey M/n! Where are you going?" You heard Camilo ask. You turned around and saw Camilo running towards you. "Ah.." You hold up the list of food in your hand.

"Oh you need to buy ingredients for Arepa Paisa, I know where you can get those!" He said, grabbing your hand and dragging you to the direction of the town square. You let out a smile and follow behind Camilo.

As soon as you stepped into the Town Square some people started to stare in your direction. You mentally shake your head from the stars and continue to walk to the stalls. You saw Camilo getting the ingredients and you helped him pay with your money, even though Señora already gave you some.

You place your hand on top of Camilo's head, "Do you want to buy something?" You muttered. Camilo looks up at you and smiles, "Really?"

"My treat."

You watch Camilo get to a stall, and grab a few fabrics and some leads and strings. You paid for the things he grabbed and you both walked your way back to the Casita.

"Aren't you bothered?" Camilo asks, which confuses you. "About?"

"You know... the staring?" He implied, noticing the disgust stare M/n got even when they were all still leaving. "Not at all.. It's kind of understandable." You said. Camilo looks at you in confusion, not understanding what you meant. You notice the look he's giving you and you chuckle, "I'll tell you later."

・*:..。o♬*゚・*:..。o♬*゚・*:..。o♬*゚

//:D here's another update guys sorry if its a lot shorter - I had no idea what to write in this chapter :>//