meeting ROB

Tom's POV:

ughh... where am I... I slowly open my eyes so that I don't get blinded by the immense light. When i get used to this intensity I look around to see where I am. All I remember before waking up is my cousin pointing a gun at me, the reason to that is probably because of our grandfather's will. My grandfather was very rich and a successful businessman, but he became sick and his health deteriorated quickly, seeing the opportunity the rest of the family started to "take care" of him, they did this to slip in his will. I always loved my grandpa, he was kind and humble, after my parents died in a car accident I lived with him so I was extremely sad when he got sick, I tried my best to look after him, and I know that he noticed that. One day he asked me what would I do If I had his money, I told him that I would donate a lot to the people in need, he was happy with my answer and told me that my cousins have become very greedy and that he couldn't trust him with his money, so he wanted me to take everything. I was shocked, I didn't know what to say, I mean who wouldn't, I tried to dissuade him but he had already made his mind. 

Then on one morning I get a call from the hospital, they tell me that my grandfather has passed away. I was crying a lot, I was sad and started shaking uncontrollably. After a while we buried him, and when the lawyer read the will, I could see the hatred in my family's eyes, if eyes could kill, I would be six feet underground. A few days pass, and I was sitting in my late grandfather's favorite chair, I was recalling all the happy memories I had with him, there where thousands from going hunting with him to celebrating his birthday, I was smiling while shedding a few tears. Then afterwards we get to my last few moments alive, my cousins break into my house, point a gun at my head and say that they should have had the money and proceed to shoot me.

Well there's no reason thinking about the past now, while looking around I noticed a few meters away from me an old looking man, he was looking at me with sad eyes, I wonder why.

"hello sir, do you mind me asking, what is this place, and who are you?"

"hello there little guy, well this place is between heaven and hell I call it 'the void' and who am I? well I suppose you could call me ROB (random omnipotent being). And as you can see, you died because of the greediness of your family. For that and your other good deed, I will let you get reincarnated in the world of your choosing while granting you five wishes."

"WOW!!?? thank you sir, I never imagined that reincarnation was real, I always read novels of them but I never expected that I would find myself in this kind of situation. well this is a lot to take in, and it's pretty hard to choose a world because there are so many like on piece, naruto or even dragon ball, but if I had to choose one I would go for the universe of the webtoon lookism because it's my favorite, I didn't get to finish it because the author hasn't finished it yet but I read 390 chapters and It was amazing because every character had their moments and  played important roles in the story"

"hahahaha... you're quite energetic, well I understand and as a plus I'll place you in daniel park's class without the need of wishes. Now states your wishes"

hmm alright if I want to survive in this world I'll have to be strong and smart.

"alright I decided for my first wish, mr ROB, I want to have garou from one punch man's combat skills, for my second wish I want to be as smart as aizen from bleach, my third wish is about my appearance, i'll have to look intimidating, so I want to look like Yu from the webtoon 'the boxer' when he was in the heavyweight division but I also want to be 6 feet 9 inches (almost 2.1 meter). For my fourth wish, I would like to have my parents work overseas, while I live alone in an apartment because it would be difficult to be apart of all these activities while I live with my parents. And for my last wish, I would to have my cousins change, I want them to become better people and to repent for their sins, I don't want them to continue like this"

"hmm interesting...  very interesting, you know you are quite different from the other people I have reincarnated. You didn't use your wishes for absurd things and even used your last wish on other people, for that I will grant you all of your wishes without exceptions. Also, You will keep your memory, now farwell. It was nice meeting such a pure soul."

As he said that, darkness engulfed me, and I lost consciousness.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------to be continued...

(author note: hello, this is my 'second' story, so if there are mistakes please correct me, i'm a big fan of lookism and there aren't many fanfictions that are good about it, and if there are they don't continue on for long, so i'll try my best to finish it since I'm in spring break.