A Broken Heart

Here we have a poem that I created. This may be a part 1 of 2 for it also may be just a single chapter. Next chapter after this one though, will be a request page. As I said in the description, please do DM me if you have a request, and please do tell me if you want to be anonymous or if you'll be okay with me tagging you in the chapter you've requested also. At the end of each chapter, I will put a quote by myself, you guys, or by famous people. Let's get started now because you're probably tired of me ranting right now. But, this poem is based off of a dream I had the night right before my mother's birthday (March 25th)
This poem I wrote on her birthday. I am now publishing this.
Poem created and edited on paper: 03/25/2022
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A small crack as I watched in horror
My "friend" tried to scream at me
I couldn't help myself any longer
I bursted into tears and I screamed and yelled for my lover.
My so-called "friend" called me a whore when she clearly goes sleeping around with people.
My lover stands there, uncomfortable
But they do nothing.
That's when I feel myself to heat up,
My blood boils.
I snap finally,
and I "blackout"
When I came to,
I was being held, but not by my lover,
But by my comfort character.
I cry harder as I notice two bodies on the ground,
And I just stand there
With blood covering me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So.. Yeah! I have pretty twisted dreams usually!
Here's the quote for this chapter!:
"Yes, a broken heart may hurt, but getting revenge on those people who hurt you hurts worse when it hits you." -Made by me