Request page!

Here ya go, you beautiful Bluberries!
So, I do have some rules when it comes to giving me requests.
RULES OF DANNY_NIGHT'S REQUEST PAGE
1. I will not write anything that has a bunch of suicide on it. I will only hint at it once, and that's it.
2. I will try to limit volgar words (Curse words, if you need an example)
3. I don't want an entire life story
4. You have to say if you want to stay anonymous or you're fine with me tagging you in the story
5. I will do dreams, nightmares, night terrors, and what actually happened
6. If you want to stay anonymous, please give me a name you want me to put in the story for you
7. You have to also say if you want it in first person, or third person, I don't usually like using a second person point of view during stories.
8. NOT EVEYTHING HAS TO BE PERFECT!!! It's okay to mess up, even with stories, just make sure to say if it was a dream, fantasy (Which I will do in a different book), nightmare/night terror, or if it actually happened. This needs to be clarified first.
9. Please do not insult me or other users if you request, have requested, or plan to request. I want people to be kind to others period too.
10. I will not reveal a person's name without your and/or their permission. Please, if you allow me to use their actual name, remind me that the person you are using isn't fake. Other than that, give me a fake name that the first letter in their FIRST name starts with.
11. Tell me if you want it in parts, please.
12. Have a wonderful day!
13. If you ever want to vent, but don't want me to post it, please do tell me! I don't want you to become upset with me because I posted something you didn't want posted. Same goes if you want to vent and want me to post it. TELL ME!!!

Part 2 to the poem "A Broken Heart" will be uploaded soon!