The Oscars (S.J)

Requested by tashakink
Smut warning
Reader GiP

Scarlett pov

I was currently 6 months pregnant with my wife's child. We were both currently getting ready for the Oscars. I was ready in a shiny cream dress waiting patiently for Y/N to come down stairs. She helped me put my shoes and dress on before she got herself dressed. When I heard her footsteps I looked in her direction and saw her in a dark gray suit and she looked amazing. I could literally rip it off her right now.

"Are you ready my love?" She asked me as she helped me stand up.

"I kinda don't want to go now." I told her with a smirk looking her up and down

"Well we were invited so we have to go my love." She smiled back as she picked up my clutch to match my dress and held out her arm for me to take. It took everything in me to not take her right now in the car. With these hormones going crazy and the way she Well is just her makes me want her to fuck me all the damn time. Once we pulled up she got out and walked around to my side and helped me out of the car. I held on tight to her strong toned arms which I could picture her doing things to me. I was broken out of my trance when I heard the shouting and the flashing lights of the cameras. We posed as we walked down the carpet. She never once let go of me which I am thankful for.

"Scarlett, hey how are you doing?" Sandra asked as she spotted us and gave me a hug.

"I'm amazing thank you. How are you?" I asked her with a bright smile.

"I'm amazing darling. And I finally get to meet the Y/N we  hear so much about in the media." She said as she pulled her in for a hug. She squeezed her biceps before raising her eyebrow and looking at me. "You bagged yourself a strong one Scar. I'm jealous." She teased making us laugh. Poor Y/N didn't know what to do.

"I know. I'm so lucky to have her with me." I said with a soft smile as I glanced at Y/N who put her arms around my waist instinctively.

"Yes you are. If I was a few years younger and not happily married I might just steal her from you." She teased making me laugh before we made our way inside and took our seats. Y/N pulled my chair out for me before pushing me in and taking a seat beside me. All through the first half of the awards ceremony I was  completely distracted. All I could think about was Y/N fucking me until I couldn't walk. It didn't help when she put her hand on my thigh.

"Are you OK my love?" She asked me concerned.

"Mmhmm." Was all I could reply wishing that she would just move her hand up and finger me under the table. I didn't care about everyone else here I just wanted her. Whilst she sat and watched the ceremony i couldn't concentrate on anything other than her hand on my thigh. I could feel my arousal becoming unbearable and I needed her now. "We need to leave Y/N." I whispered in her ear.

"Are you OK? Is the baby OK?" She asked me concerned.

"No I'm not ok, and I need you to take me home right now." I told her sternly in which she gulped and nodded. We both snuck out and walked fast to our car. Once she made sure that I was comfy in the passenger side she ran towards the drivers side.

"So whats wrong my love?" She asked as  she started the car.

"I need you so bad." I told her as she had a confused expression on her face.

"Why?" She asked me.

"Because you make me so horny. Just one look at your hands and I'm putty. I need you to fix the problem that you started." I told her making her smirk.

"So my hands get you going. Thats interesting." She said as she rested her hand on my bare thigh. I could feel my heart beat at a fast pace. "So you want me to fuck you with my hands." She smirked as she slowly traced her hand further up my thigh. I could feel the heat in my core due to the anticipation 

"I need you to fuck me Y/N. I need you." I breathed out making her chuckle as her hand travelled up to my waistband of my underwear. I gasped when I felt her hand cup my clothed core.

"You're so wet for me my love. Your like my own personal slip n slide." She teased me as she moved the fabric to the side and ran her fingers through my folds. I moaned as she  applied pressure to my clit. I gasped when she inserted a finger into my entrance. I gripped the seat turning my knuckles white. They way she knew where would send me wild was amazing. She knew how to make me squirm. Her thrusts became faster and harder. Just how I like it. I could feel myself getting closer as she continued her pace.

"Fuck Y/N." I moaned out as I came on her fingers. I whimpered when she pulled out of me and moaned when I watched her bring her fingers to her mouth and sucked them clean.

"You taste better every damn time." She moaned out getting me excited again. "When we get home I'm going to fuck you so hard." She said making me clench my thighs together. The drive didn't take to long and we both rushed to get inside our house. Once we were inside I dragged her to the bedroom and we both started to strip with a messy make out session. Once we were both naked she pulled me flush against her and I could feel her hardened member on my stomach. She gently lay me down before she hovered over me and gave me a bruising kiss. I could feel her tip teasing my folds as she started to move her hips. I moaned loudly when she slammed into my core. I love it when she is rough with me. She started to thrust deep and hard with every movement. My hands gripped the sheets as she thrusted into me. Sending me wild with every touch. She kissed my neck and sucked on my soft spot. She started to go faster and I could feel her tip hitting my g spot with every thrust. I could feel myself coming closer to the edge.

"I'm so close Y/N." I moaned out as she kept up her pace.

"Me too Scar." She grunted as she went faster and deeper. It didn't take her to long to cum and fill me up making me cum. She slowed her movements down before she slipped out. She kissed me softly before she went and got a wet cloth to clean me up. Once she was done she lay down beside me and I cuddled into her. "I love you so much my beautiful wife."

"I love you more." I told her sleepily. These hormones make you very fucking tired. I smiled when I felt her gently kiss my head before falling into a peaceful slumber in the arms of my soul mate.

AN

I hope you guys enjoyed this one.
Let me know what you think