Prologue

The Mikaelson family. Known for being the first vampires to ever exist. A powerful family feared by everyone in the supernatural world. A messy, crazy, broken family.

The Pevensies. The high king and queens of Narnia. Four siblings who went through an unforgettable adventure. The prophesied children.

The Marauders. Made up of four boys that loves pranks. Four friends, four brothers. Have known each other since they were children. Brave, chivalrous and confident.

The Slytherin Royals. Known for their wits, charm and their position in the wizarding world. Each come from a prestigious family known for their "pureblood" status in life. Ambitious, cunning and dangerous.

The Heroines. Sisters in all but blood. You mess with one, you mess with everyone. The so called "lady Marauders". Smart, charming and beautiful.

The most ancient and noble house of Potter. A family known for their love and support of muggles, their fair treatment to everyone. A loving family. Loyal and fair.

The most ancient and noble house of Lestrange. One of the sacred 28. Known for their association with dark magic and Grindelwald. Smart and ambitious.

The most ancient and noble house of Black. One of the sacred 28. A family known for its madness. Powerful and cunning.

The most ancient and noble house of Avery. One of the sacred 28. Feared by all. Enchanting and influential.

Different people. Different world. Yet somehow, all of them are connected. What's the connection? You ask. It's not really a what, but a who.

Estella Adelaide Avery Grindelwald.

Or as some would know her, Estella Verena Petrova.

The Original Tribrid.

•••••

Everyone was going on about their day when a blinding white light exploded in front of them. The moment their eyes opened, they were greeted by strangers and their family.

To some this is good news. To others, not so much. Especially when you're not really close to your family or the fact that, your family is an unstable family with murderer tendencies.

This is the case with Leo Valdemar Avery Grindelwald. His piercing bluish gray eyes that he inherited from his father moves around the room. Cold and calculating.

He watches as the people around him fall into chaos. Shouts and yells of insults, threats and confusion moves around the room.

He notices that some of the adults and older people in the room just stays standing still. He sees his grandfather watch the chaos with a small smile. Amusement and enjoyment visible in his eyes.

Leo then feels a tug on his dress shirt. He looks down to see his little sister. His ten year old little sister who looks at the arguing people around them with fear in her eyes.

Without saying a word he picks her up and he feels as his sister hid her face at the crook of his neck. Then he hears footsteps getting closer to him. Looking at his left, he saw his fourteen year old brother stand beside him with his hands in his pockets.

Leo sees how his brother's curls cover his eyes. Despite what others would think, he knows his brother can see better than anyone. In fact, he can see everything.

Perks of having the family magic he thinks.

"Leo."

Leo perks at the sound of his name. That voice. He knows that voice. Perhaps better than anyone. His darling twin.

"Estella."

Their little sister perks at the sound of her sister's name. Little Gabriella jumps down from her brother's hold and went to her sister.

Her sister that she hasn't seen for months.

Estella chuckles as she hugs Gabriella. Gabriel, her other brother. Her little brother, simply watches.

Estella stands and ruffles his hair. Gabriel did not dare to move. Cause despite everything, he might not admit it, but he missed his sister.

"So, what kind of trouble are we in now?" Estella looks at her big brother.

Leo shrugs as he puts his hands on his pockets. "We'll see."

The twins and their little siblings watches as an envelope, falls down to the hands of their head of the family.

•••••

Randall Avery watches his great-grandchildren. His "favorite" great-grandchildren.

He ignores as chaos explodes around him. After a few minutes of people screaming and yelling at each other, an envelope slowly falls into his hands.

Everyone quiets down as the letter reached his hand.

He opens the envelope and started silently reading the letter. His eyes widened, not enough for everyone to notice, but enough for his wife to.

Adelaide Avery, watches as her husband, who's hardly surprised or alarmed, read the letter with wide eyes.

They were both just going on about their day, their usual tea time, until a bright light appeared and brought them here.

She sees as her husbands gaze falls on their great-granddaughter. The heiress of their family. Estella.

"The letter states that we are here to watch the future. Our future. It says here, that it is important that we do, for our mistakes to be corrected. For that we can prevent the danger that will come."

Before anyone can argue with her husband's words, the wide room turned into what seems like a muggle cinema.

The moment everyone was seated, the light dimmed and a huge screen appears. And now, the show begins.