Chapter 3

Thunder was heard along with the heavy pouring of the rain. The screen then now shows a cliff. A man was standing in there as if waiting for someone.

Then the sounds of apparating was heard. The screen now shows ten people wearing black cloaks and masks.

"Death eaters?" Gabriella asks her sister who gives her a tight lipped smile. Before she can answer her sister, someone else does.

"Death eaters do not wear those kinds of masks." The man at the back answers.

"You'll know all about death eaters, won't you Tommy?" Adelaide Avery looks at the man with a smirk.

The man simply rolls his eyes and scoffs.

They all stare at what's in front of them.

The screen then shows Azkaban. Dementors are floating all over. The cold feeling that the rain provides cannot be compared to the chilling feeling that can be felt just by being near the dementors.

Gasps were heard all over the room as they saw the place and the dementors. It was no surprise that every witch and wizard dreads to even see Azkaban and it's guards, the dementors.

For Azkaban is a place that signifies emptiness and death.

You do not need the dementors kiss to know how it feels to be soulless and numb. For even the small amount of sighting Azkaban and it's guards, a feeling of emptiness and death will reach you.

For that's how cruel a place like Azkaban can be. It brings out the worst in you.

As the rain pours harder and the thunder gets louder, the dementors grows in number.

As a lightning strikes, the scene changes.

Inside Azkaban, four of the ten people earlier are now seen. One of them points their wand at a cell door and the door blasts off of it's hinges.

Slowly, a ragged man was seen going out of the cell.

Rodolphus Lestrange.

Rodolphus, Bellatrix and Rabastan gasps.

"Rod.." Bellatrix mutters his name softly. Their pureblood masks dropping as they dread loosing each other.

It might not be obvious to others, and in others eyes their marriage might be just an arranged one. But deep down, in private quarters, the two deeply loves and cares for the other.

"Took you guys long enough." Rodolphus says as he cracks his neck from side to side.

The person in front of him removes his mask and the scarred face of one Remus John Lupin faces him.

A smirk was dancing in his lips as he greets the ragged man.

"Damn! You look good Moony!!" Sirius wolfs whistle and winked at Remus who blushed slightly and rolled his eyes.

Susan watches this and chuckles, she understands Sirius. Remus, or as the Pevensies knows him John, grew up to be very attractive.

"They had to handle a few things in the ministry first." Remus says as he gives Rodolphus' wand to him.

They started walking towards the rest of the group.

They were greeted with the presence of Evan Rosier, Sirius Black and Emmeline Ilaria Lupin. With them are Rabastan Lestrange and Bellatrix Lestrange nee Black.

Narcissa and Andromeda looks at their sister with worry. But not a single one of the three sisters dared to talk to each other.

While Rabastan and Bellatrix sighs with little relief. They might all be stuck in Azkaban in the future, but at least they got each other.