Chapter 2

The screen turns to black and a different manor is shown. Giggles were heard all over as the screen now shows a little girl playing with bubbles.

A blonde man with icy blue eyes was shown. His perfect white teeth was shown as he smiles widely, while looking at the little girl in front of him.

This man is Peter William Pettigrew.

"You look good Pete." James says to the boy who just hums and continued watching.

"It seems like you have a daughter in the future son." Fleamont Potter says and congratulated the boy who blushed at the attention he's getting from his friends and family.

As Peter watches the scene he can't help but think of a certain girl he met at one of his weekly cookie and hot chocolate nights in the kitchen.

The elves were nice enough to let him bake and make hot chocolate in some nights.

He remembers how he saw the girl conversing with the elves. He remembers how she jumped slightly and almost hit him with a pan as he walks in the kitchen.

He remembers how they conversed that night while eating chocolate chip cookies and drinking some hot chocolates. He remembers how her eyes shine as she talks with him and the elves about the creatures that the world has to offer, magical or not.

He remembers how she smiled brightly and how she laughed at every little jokes he made. He remembers how he realizes he has a crush on the pretty girl he met at the kitchen of Hogwarts.

He also remembers how he saw her that morning and went to greet her, but when he smiled at her and was about to speak, she looks at him with unsure eyes.

He remembers how she seemed nervous and scared everytime he gets close to her or when he sees her in the halls.

He remembers how he hoped to see her in one of his weekly visits to the kitchen and he remembers how his heart gets broken bit by bit every single time he sees her and saw how she avoids him.

He remembers how she avoided him like a plague. And he remembers how he slowly realizes that he'll never have a chance with the girl of his dreams.

Despite this, he still hopes that whoever he married in the future is her.

The screen shows a little girl, no older than nine months giggling and squealing as she tries to grab the bubbles floating around her.

The little girl is definitely beautiful. With her short brown hair and slightly tanned skin. Yet, what's very intriguing in this baby is her dual colored eyes. Her eyes are a shade of icy blue like her father's in the middle and is surrounded by dark brown, just like her mother's.

Marlene squeals and shakes Lily who tries to stop her but failed.

"SHE'S SO PRETTYYY!!" Marlene coos and gushes about the little baby while her friends just laughed at her antics and agreed.

"Peter's damn lucky then. With that pretty of a baby, pretty sure his wife's a freaking goddess or something." Dorcas says as she watches the scene.

'she's the only goddess I want.' Peter says in his mind as he watches the screen.

This little girl is named Arabella. Arabella Esme Diggory Pettigrew.