07

Love you in the dark

"Are you serious ,why would you do that ? " Yong sun says in clear annoyance , while the woman before her was changing her light blue scrubs top " do you even hear me byulah !" she warns this time firmer
"What is it ?" the woman turns with only her bra on , her hands carefully reaching for yong's waist she knows when she's fucked up something , that move doesn't seem to affect yong though , " I told you can't just do those types of things when we're at work " "what did I even do " it took her a death glare to shape some fake guilt around her features , their hospital hosted one of the largest conferences this morning, and when most seats where taken many people stood throughout the whole conference when yong arrived quite late she could barely make it next to byul , so her girlfriend instead chose to pull her to her lap which is such an innocent act when the entire hospital already is suspecting their relationship. "I still don't get why are you mad ?"
"What do you mean " she asks trying to escape her arms but that only pressed them against each other more if that was even possible , yong's hands rested calmly on byul's arms " you know there are already endless rumors going on about us , now you're giving them more proofs to use against us , byul I love you I don't wanna lose you and I don't wanna us to lose our careers "

"why are you saying this ?"  byul's eyes filled with concern she didn't think that a spontaneous act of love can destroy her whole life taking the two most precious things out of her life she loved medicine she could never think of herself  pursuing another profession but yong sun is her everything she's loved this woman for years in secret afraid of the risk of losing her, some acts just feel natural and she has never thought that a simple gesture can bring their career to its end " I'm really sorry , I didn't see it this way " byul mutters and rests her head on yong's . She wished she never had to apologize for being herself for loving for caring about the woman she loved, after all if they weren't two women people would think of it as cute and charming but for them it was shameful and gross and they had to always love behind closed doors in the dark , alone where they remain unnoticed.

*

I've been scrolling over our collection archive for the past few hours I know it's barely December but I want to have some thoughts on the spring/ summer collection for the coming year , but I can't seem to get myself to even think clearly let alone create or come up with some new ideas .

"He actually said he has nothing to do with the money but he said he's got a better offer and he left his phone number and asked for a meeting whenever you're free "

"Ughh this asshole she mumbled ,I can't believe this" 
" Thank you for your help Mr sang Hoon I appreciate it ", I'll try to figure it out , please on your way inform Ali that I need him  "

"So you're telling me this man has just rejected five hundred thousand dollars  ! You sure you telling me everything cutie bean ? "
"Told you not to call me that "she cringed ," Fine !  I do know him " she admits her voice lower .

"Uhm " don't give me that look Ali
" What ! I didn't even open my mouth , I'm just curious what would lead a man to reject ten times the amount of money of a painting ! And I'm not blind I've known you for a while but I don't think I've ever had the chance to see you get so frustrated because of a man this one seems different that's all what I'm saying "

"Yeah he's a jerk if that's what you mean "

I just can't Believe what is happening   I've spent years trying to escape anything that can lead to him and now here I am trying to figure out how to compromise on MY painting instead of asking the question that wondered for years why why did he leave me that day wheein realized that all of those words remained inside of her when she heard Ali calling her " are you ok " you just said I can't believe an then spaced out !? you should have some rest what are you even doing we've just launched the fall/ winter collection it's way to early for spring . Go have some rest I would suggest a little break weren't you supposed to go with hyejin for a vocation this weekend."

"She's caught up with shooting "
"Go by yourself then maybe that's what you need just have sometime on your own rest and empty your mind alright! promise I'll take care of it here "

She dared him with a teasing smile
"You don't have to remind me every second that I'm th reason behind this whole situation , I'm really sorry , or maybe I'm not this guy is actually really hot "

"what ??" Wheein exclaimed but sounded so unconvincing , "How do you even know him ?"

"I mean that day you should of seen your state I had to check who this man is I didn't find that much about his life he seems quite discreet we  love us some mysteries man", an unconscious naive smile shaped her lips ,but soon disappeared, when a voice inside her whispered he gave up on you  her mind made sure she never forgets about that the first person she has fallen in love with has broken her heart and disappeared on a rainy day just like a dream as if he never existed .

To be continued....