Keep Trying

A/N: It's been a while since I've updated. My life has been wild and I've completely missed writing on this story. Kai and Atsumi hold a special place in my heart.
  Recently this story has got a whole lot more attention and it make me so happy. So between the chaos that is my life I've slowly but surely finished this next chapter. I've also started on the next and will work hard to get it to you all.
  A huge shout out to those who have voted! It means so much to see that you all are enjoying this story. I'd like to thank ppastel, taskukello, and simply_ackling for being the first ones to leave comments. It makes my little heart shine.

As always enjoy!!!

Pure bliss is all I felt when I woke up the next morning. Finally getting a full night's sleep with no nightmares had me energized and my body was still completely relaxed from the previous night's activities. After our shower, we continued in the bedroom for several more rounds until we finished with giving Shouta some release of his own.

  To say I was still floating as I made us breakfast was an understatement. I decided to let them sleep in a little more as I moved to get everything ready for us for the day. Our hero costumes just finished drying. Hizashi's new hair products that Atsumi so graciously had made for him, were put in our bathroom for him to try out. Shouta's new bandages were in the bedroom so his old one's could be changed when he woke up.

  As for me I continued to ignore the bottle that lay on the counter opting to finish any and every miniscule task I could find to avoid taking them. I knew I needed to. That it'll help me have more nights like last night, but the side effects are always horrible at the beginning. The dizziness and increased appetite were little to nothing. Even my quirk being suppressed for a small amount of time would be fine. It would give me a chance to feel my emotions and no one else's. It would be a welcome change at the moment. The other's are still on edge since Adam showed up. Atsumi's men have yet to find the bastard and it was beginning to agitate him immensely. Which in turn had me beginning to feel agitated.

  The two side effects I mainly worry about are the increased sex drive and falling asleep suddenly. I could fall asleep while cooking, walking, teaching, or even in the middle of sex itself. I know last night pushed Hizashi to his limits and with the medicine, it'll be worse. I'll go longer and harder until I'm completely satisfied. When I took the medicine the first time I tried my best to take care of it myself. My hand and toys were my best friends, and while they helped some, it wasn't enough. But I still didn't want to go out and sleep with just anyone. Especially with my quirk being dulled. This resulted in me almost going insane from needing the release. Finally I gave in and went out which resulted in me bringing a couple of guys home.

  Each time I went out I dragged Atsumi with me. It was dangerous to bring just anyone home with me and not be able to use my quirk if something went wrong. He said he was more than willing to help, but it killed me every time knowing that if I wasn't so messed up in the head he would be able to have his own personal life and not have to make sure I live to see the next day. Hopefully now, with Hawks, he can have one of his own. He knows I'm safe where I am and in turn it gives him a chance to live his own life.

  If he decides to and not make up some bullshit excuse as to why he can't. Though based on recent events it looks as if it's going well.

  "Did you sleep?" I turned my head as Shouta shuffled into the room and leaned his head into my back.

  "I did." I smiled plating up the last of the food. "Best sleep I've had since that night. Honestly think my body just gave out to being exhausted from my extra workouts."