You're The Problem

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

20 minutes later Ashley practically barged in Mary-Kate didn't even budge.

"How long has she been asleep" her twin sister asked looking at Mary K who was still sound asleep on your chest.

"An hour maybe" You shrugged feeling anxious around Ashley.

"Will you help me get her in bed" she asked.

You knew this wasn't the proper time to introduce yourself or anything. Ashley was very obviously annoyed and ticked off by her sisters behavior (which wasn't too out of character) and you felt partial responsibility for this. Seeing as you were the one who had to call her here in the first place.

"I hope you don't mind me calling you here. I wasn't sure what to do"

"It's fine. Sorry that you have to be here with her like this in the first place. I know she's a pain in the ass" the two of you lifted Mary late into bed

You could have done it yourself she couldn't have weighed more than 110 pounds if even.

"Ashley, why are you here. Leave" Mary Kate said half asleep of course

"Nice to see you too sis" she covered her sister up

You just stood back and watched not wanting to over step

"Y/n you can go now. I'll stay with her" Ashley ordered as she got in bed next to her twin sister.

"No y/n" Mary Kate stick her arms out to you looking as if she could cry

You walked over to her allowing her to wrap her arms around you.

"I have to go ok" you kissed her head

"But, Ashley's here now and she's gonna take care of you"

"Can you leave pudding cup" she asked practically falling asleep in your arms

"No Shes ginna come home with me..Ashley doesn't need another living thing to take care of"

"Yeah you're her mama...you're puddings Mama" the drunk woman rambled to herself leaving back into her sister

"Bye bye" you kissed her hand before pulling away. She was already back to sleep.

"Bye Ashley" you said before walking out of the room

"Goodbye y/n" she said as you went to leave the room.

"Y/n" she called you in as you were almost out the door. You hummed walking back into her sight

"Thank you for taking care of her. It was nice to meet you, considering the conditions"

"Of course, it was lovely to meet you aswell. Hopefully next time we meet things will be more ideal"

The two of you shared a smile before you and pudding left

On your drive back to your apparent you couldn't help but let your mind wanter

What if you hadn't been there? What if it was some guy? Her could have taken advantage of her so easily.

And poor Ashley. She looked far too comfortable with the weight of Mary Kate's problems in her hands.

Their was still that selfish streak in you. You felt resentment toward Mary Kate for putting in that position.

In your medical opinion it was obvious that she had a drinking problem.

By the time you reached your apartment you were exhausted.

You took of the clothes of Mary Kate that you were still wearing. Well everything except the old band tee. Until your were striped down into your panties and her tee shirt

You fed pudding before going straight to bed. Although, you couldn't sleep

Too much was on your mind.

Yuh shouldn't have called Ashley.

You should have stayed with her yourself. She wanted you there. Not Ashley.

You should have stopped her when you noticed the second drink she picked up. Protected her from herself.

You fell asleep at around 1 in the morning.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

It's now Sunday. You last day off. Work tomorrow.

For once you were kinda relieved to go to work. An escape.

Something to else to focus on.

You got through the majority of your day with pudding. Cleaning up and getting everything ready for you to go back to work tomorrow.

It was 10:00. You were about to get in the shower when there was a knock at the door.

You sighed but left the bathroom to go get it.

Usually pudding would sit at the door or near it when she knew someone was outside of it. Your little alarm system.

But not this time. She was meowing vigorously at the door. Rubbing up against it waiting for you to open it.

"What do you know that I don't little girl" you cooed at pudding.

You opened the door.

"Y/n. Hi" she beamed at you.

"Mary-Kate. What are you doing here?"

"I wanted to apologize to you. Ashley told me what happened. I'm sorry that I put you in the position. if I made you uncomfortable I'm truly sorry. That's never my intention" she did seem sorry.

You remembered the night the two of you met.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

"Oh my god you are so drunk" she said as her own laughter died. She stood up placing her hands on either side of you to stop you from tumbling into the ground.

-

"Y/n baby you have to help me. I don't know where you live" she became serious when the cold water only seemed to further intoxicate you.

-

When she returned with your water you were passed out.

She gave pudding a can of wet cat food before leaving

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

You put her in the same position before. She wasn't drink that night. She's not an alcoholic. How could you be so stupid.

She stayed and took care of you the night you got shit faced and she didn't even know you. You left her. How could you be such an asshole.

"Y/n" her voice pulled you ou to of your own head.

"I..it's ok MK. Are you- are you okay?" You asked hesitantly as if she was a bomb.

"Yes. Ashley talked me through it. She always seems to help" she looked at her feet feeling slightly embarrassed.

"Is someone here?" She asked pointing into your apartment obviously being able to hear the still running shower

"Oh shit. My water bill" you ran to turn it off.

When you returned you say she had welcomed herself to not the apartment which you didn't necessarily mind.

She was sitting in the floor play with puffin who was sitting between her legs.

So cute.

If you hadn't already forgiven her this would have done it. How could one person be so adorable.

⋆*┈┈┈┈﹤୨♡୧﹥ ┈┈┈┈*

A/n

I know you guys just had a happy chapter with Ashley. For this I am sorry