Secrets and more Secrets

It was Halloween, my not so favorite time of the year. Something weird always happens to me during Halloween, but I'm willing to step out of my comfort zone for M,'gann. She invited me, the rest of the team and... Zatanna to a Halloween party. I still don't like her but I'm warming up.

When I walked through the Zeta tubes Artemis was there too. "I guess amazing minds think a like." I said to Artemis as I saw that she dressed up as a vampire and I dressed up as witch.

"Oh hey April, you look great." Artemis said.

Zatanna A-0-3

"Hey Zatanna, you look nice." I said to her.

"Hey April, Artemis you look great too." She said then turned to Captain Marvel.

"Oh, look, zombie Captain Marvel. That's hilarious, heh." Zatanna said while walking up to the rest of the guys then continuing.

"Is the Justice League having a party? Because my dad didn't mention it." Zatanna said.

"No. No, no, no. See I... Fine. I'm going trick-or-treating." He said then flying off into the Zeta Tubes.

Recognized: Captain Marvel 1-5

"And I'm not sharing my candy." He said crossing his arms before leaving.

When he disappeared we heard giggles and turned around and looked at M,'gann and Conner. M;gann was trying to rap the toilet paper around Conner's arm.

"So are you over Conner now because Conner and M,'gann seem to be pretty out and open with their relationship now a days." I said looking at Artemis.

She then starts laughing and said "Together? No, they're not to..." She said then looked back at them finally realizing it.

"Ha-ha-ha, will you please stop fidgeting?" M,'gann said.

"You are so making this up to me later." Conner said looking at M,'gann. Then Artemis started glaring at them and she turned to walk back to the Zeta Tubes to go home.

"Artemis wait." I said walking after her.

"I- I'm sorry. I just thought you would have caught on by now, I didn't know... Wait the dance." I said stopping her.

"Not in the mood." She said crossing her arms.

"Course sitting at home with my mom doesn't sound appealing." Artemis said thinking out loud.

"There us always another option you just need tot think hard enough." I said and thought of me and Artemis in our hero suits.

I'm really getting the hang of this thanks to Zatanna. She helped me even though I don't really use my words for my spells she still helped a lot.

"Girls' night out." I said.

...

Me and Artemis were zoomed out of the zeta tubes and past the streets and roads just riding nothing really interesting was happening.

...

"Computer, secure the room." Batman said.

Secured

"I'll cut to it. Do we believe there's a mole within the team?" Batman asked.

"I am convinced there is none. When Sportsmaster claimed he had an inside source he was merely showing dissent." Kaldur said.