Chapter 3:

Third Person POV:

(Slight smut warning aHEAD) 

Bonnie’s eyes shot up, he looked at his surroundings and saw (Y/N) sitting next to him, staring, a smile on her face. 

(Y/N): “ Looks like sleeping beauty woke up, how are you feeling right now?”

Bonnie: “I feel fine, why do you ask?”

(Y/N) didn’t answer him, she only continued to smile. Bonnie looked at her confused but chose to ignore it, when he got off the bed he felt a sharp pain and soreness on his dick and ass. His legs wobbled and he fell on the bed again. 

(Y/N): “ Woah careful, you might hurt yourself then, we wouldn't want to be able to go for another round.” 

Bonnie: “ What do you mean-”

Flashes of lewd scenes start to play from his mind again, remembering the sensations he felt during the whole session. His face flushed in a shade of scarlet. (Y/N) got close to his ear whispering. 

💕Slight smut starts here💕

(Y/N): “ When you make that kind of face, it makes me think you're ready for another round.” She said as her hand slowly snaked behind his back up to his neck and gave it a small squeeze, Bonnie quivered.

(Y/N): “ Oh you're reacting so nicely towards my touch, such a slut for me." She said as her hand went down to Bonnie’s tail, grabbed it and gave it a small yet gentle stroke. Bonnie tightened his grip on the sheets, letting out a quiet moan.

Bonnie: “Mmmmm… I'm still sore (Y/N)." 

Silence was in the room, (Y/N) let go of Bonnie’s tail and leaned in close on Bonnie’s shoulder.

Bonnie: “Something wro…Aah?!”

Bonnie felt a harsh bite on his shoulder, he then glanced at (Y/N) who then started to softly suck on it. Bonnie panicked, tried to scoot away from her, but she tightened her grip on Bonnie’s thigh. A whimper escaped from his lips.

Bonnie: “ St..Aaahhp….we….cAAHn’t..”

(Y/N) kept on teasing Bonnie for more minutes until she noticed his dick twitch and decided it was enough.

(Y/N): " I think you need help with that, it looks painful so much for not wanting to, your dick is rock hard dripping pre cum." 

(Y/N) got between his legs leaning her mouth to his dick and licked the tip, slowly moving her mouth to fully take it. She grabbed his balls, massaging them as she dragged her tongue along his length. His length having a light coat of (Y/N)'s saliva, making squishy sounds as she looked up at him making his erotic expressions. His eyes closed, face flushed and mouth open letting his moans out while (Y/N) felt proud speeded her pace sucking, slurping on his dick until he was dripping pre cum. 

Bonnie: " Ahhh… I'm  soooooo close……mmmnnn."

Bonnie grabbed (Y/N) by the hair thrusting deep into her throat cumming. Losing his grip on (Y/N)'s hair looking down at (Y/N) as she swallowed his cum with a smirk while having some on the corner of her mouth wiping it with her thumb like that time he passed out. 

💕End of slight smut💕

(Y/N): " You taste pretty sweet, Bonnie. One day I'll devour you." 

Bonnie: 'Like you haven't already.'

(Y/N) stands up and kisses Bonnie on the nose.

(Y/N): "I have to go and hang out with Chica, see you then."