Chapter 7

Hardin's POV

I hear small steps approaching the bathroom, I snap my head towards the door. I am too keen to know what Tessa and Robert talked about. The door nob turns, and she finally comes into view. She rakes my naked body up and down and her eyes finally meet mine. She doesn't look as contended as she did before. Robert better not have said some shit to her for leaving him at the wedding.

"Do you mind if I join?" she surprises me by saying. Did I hear it right? "Well?" she raises her eyebrows at me.

"Be my guest" I grin at her and she nods. I expect her to pass some quirky remark but she doesn't. Without another word she starts undressing herself, removing her sweatshirt and pants first, leaving her only in a bra and pantie, her eyes never leaving mine. She then reaches back and unclasp her bra, the strips slide down from her shoulders and I gulp. Fucking hell. I can feel myself getting hard just by looking at her naked body. My mind is racing, thinking about all the possibilities of what would happen next. She looks like a fucking goddess as she walks towards me, the way her blondes are sprawled over her shoulders and the way her body is glistening due to the steam, makes it all too much to handle.

She takes small and tortures steps towards me making me more impatient than I already am, her eyes staring at me with an intensity that makes me want to bow down to her. I reach my hand out for her and bring her in the shower with me. I want her, I need her, but first I need to know what she and Robert talked about.

"What did you and Robert talk about?" I place my hands on her bare waist and she moves her hands up and down my shoulders.

"Nothing that should bother you. Let's not talk about Robert"

"Why not? Did he say some shit to you?" what I really mean to ask is do I have to kick that waiters ass.

"Nope" she says, her fingers travelling all over my chest, tracing the black ink and I sigh, literally fucking sigh. I love when she does that. She has been the only person who I have let touch me this way. She is distracting me.

"Tell me" I plea
"Here I am, standing in front of you, naked in a shower and you talk about some other guy? " she says in a bossy tone and leans to kiss my neck, biting at my weak spot.

"What are you upto?" I chuckle. "Nothing". Her left hand moves behind her head gathering her blondes on one side and she looks at me with doe eyes, teasing me.

"Are you trying to seduce me?" I stop her hands, and take them into mine.

"Maybe" she smirks. She gets on her tippy toes, matching my height and brings her mouth to my ear.

"Is it not working?" she bites my earlobe, sending direct electricity to my groin. That's it! I am done with this foreplay of hers. I pull her close to me and dip my head down to her neck, and suck on the spot below her ear, a little too hard, making sure to leave a mark.
" Ow, that hurts!" she winces
"Shh, I am marking you baby"
I close the space between us and wrap my hands around her naked body, pinning her to the wall. She grabs a fistful of my hair, tugging at them and brings my mouth to hers.

"Kiss me" she begs.

I smash my lips on her and her mouth opens, I take the opportunity to slide my tongue inside her mouth. Our lips mould into each others, moving in a perfect sync. I take her hands and pin them on the wall using one hand, while my other hand kneeds her full breast. This feels so fucking hot, her standing here naked with me in the shower, while the hot waters runs through us.

"Hardin.." a sexy moan falls from her full lips and I smirk. I move my kisses from her neck down to her breast, and my tongue swipe on her nipples making them hard.

"Hardin. Hardin. Stop..." she breathes and I panic. I realise her hands and she brings them to my face, cupping it in her soft hands.

"I want you..... now" she demands. If she wants me she can have me, I am hers to take, always have been. I don't answer her, instead I pick her up from her hips and slide into her. Christ, I curse as I bury myself into her.
"Fuck you feel so good baby, so warm." I slowly move in and out of her, placing sloppy and warm kisses all over her face, wanting to savour every second of this moment. I have missed taking her this way. Her hands go behind my back and her nails dig into my shoulders. Fuck.

"Tell me how it feels"

"So good.... Hardin.... so good"

No matter how many times I kiss her, touch her, fuck her, I will always crave more and more for her. With her it's not just about the sex we have, it's so much her, it's about the enormous amount of love we share. I increase my pace and thrust deeper into her and her moans gets louder. She is literally screaming my name.

"You know only I can make you feel this way.....no one else?" the fact that I have been the only man who has had her, makes me the happiest son of a bitch. She nods, but I need her words, I need her to say it "No nodding, I need your words baby" The desparation I have for this girl terrifies me, I am too gone for her, but again, I wouldn't want it any other way.

"Say it, tessa" I demand

"It's always... been... you Har.... Hardin" the words come out slow.

"Fuck, Tess." My thrust quickens and her legs starts shaking, letting me know that she is close. I grab her left thigh with my other hand and pick her up. Her moans get louder and louder, I place my hand on her mouth. Within seconds she comes undone, and bites the skin on my hand.

"I love you.. so much" she moans
"Only you, Hardin. Only you" she reminds and that does it for me. She drops her head on my shoulders and I nuzzle into her neck We both are a panting mess. I bring my hands to her waist, holding to her tight, not wanting to ever let her go.

Minutes pass and we just stand there holding onto each other.