1

After math the new beginning........

Abhi- My life is set , now I have my family.

Pragya- yaa

Vikram- finally all together in one place.

Pallavi- Haan Vikram.

Pallavi- soon we will do rhea and Ranbir marriage. 

    Color drained in Ranbir face. He was also happy that his cheif is safe but the marriage was confusing. 

On the other hand

Prachi- you asked them for help right? 

Shahana- yes I did but there is a reward for us. ( said with a smirk) 

Prachi- I would have let him rot in jail. Don't get them involved again.

Shahana- one week Pari only one week.

This convo was done in wishpers and here continued 

Abhi- Rhea your birthday is comming a week later wanna do what do?

    Hearing 22 pragya's face drained while prachi saw her moms reaction and smirked.

Abhi- it is your birthday also prachi

Prachi- i remember it very well . 

Shahana- why not 22 birthday is very special for her na , right maasi?

Pragya- ha why not lets go for shopping, for the birthday tomorrow?

Pallavi-  ok it is a nice idea.

    Meanwhile 2 people were standing outside MK mansion and was ringing the bell continuosly,

Pallavi- Someone open the door 

    A servant goes and sees a girl holding heart shaped ballons and 

Prahana and pragya say in their mind mishti!. Prahaha see mishti and gets teary vice versa with mishti. She lets the balloon in air and runs to her and hugs tightly and 

Mishti- (wishpers) aruch shanu

Prachi- sweety contract!!!!!

Mishti breaks the hug and says prachi!!!!! Shahana!!!! You guys here? Werent you in hoshiyarpur?

Prachi- (rolls her eyes ) i found my dad mishti Abhishek Prem Mehra.

Mishti- oh he is your father? ( said in a slight disgust tone).

Prachi- (murmurs ) unfortunately yes.

Pallavi- how do you know prachi mishti?

Mishti- we are bffs and why do you care? Dad you remeber my friend I used to talk about?

Vikram- yes beta , but didn't know it was prachi.

Prachi- i also didn't know it uncle it was you her surname is Kholi but there are many kholi's in India that's why.

Mishti- well well i came here for an important announcement and I need dad's permission as a parent

Pallavi- i am your mother mishti!!

Mishti- A mother who sent her 10 year old girl to hostel? A mother who didn't know when her girl got periods?  A mother who don't know who much i scored in board exam?  A mother who don't know what is happening in her girls life?

Pallavi was quite she really doesn't know anything and she did not have the answer to her questions.

Mishti- coming back , dad i and Abir are soo going to start working in Bhai's company and maa wanted us to get married before entering as after we won't get time together as much as now.I know I am just 22 but I really wanna marry Abir papa are you ok with it?