2

Read this before

In past while entry except disha no one knew about anything which happened in MK mansion. And there was no before entry of mishti. That's all now continue.

Someone- it's arushi for God's sake.

Abhi- What?

Arushi- none of your business 

Abhi- I am your father

Arushi- bhla bhla 

    Kiara is the someone.

Kiara- Can I believe is this my aru my sister??

Prachi- Well yes it is and I am so sorry for not giving respect to your words.

Kiara- Well i forgive you my sis 

Abhi- Who are you miss and why is she saying you as her sister?

Prachi-Because she is Kiara Khanna new owner of the house in which you live Mr Mehra.

Alia- What how is it possible?

Kiara- Ms Mehra

Alia- I am Mrs Khanna

Kiara- Well my Mother in law is Disha Khanna and Father in law is Purab Khanna so how come you be my Mother in law????

Alia- Well I and purab are married Kiara.

Prachi- Who said that?

Alia-  prachi you middle class-

    Kiara Slaps alia

Kiara- Mind your words. You Mks have 10 percent owner. remaining 90 I and sunny bought is so go to trash.

Alia- what!!!!

Abhi- you knew Kiara was alive Pragya?

Pragya- haan

Prachi- where is Bhai didu??

Sunny- am here Pari.

    Prachi runs on to him and hugs sunny

Arushi- My birthday  gift bhai? 

Sunny- See outside it's from me and your didu

    All were curious and saw ROYAL ENFIELD SUPER METOR 650  along with ice skating shoes.

Arushi- Wowwwww I love it i always wanted one and when I saw it in show room I was so excited to buy i really was about to go inside but 

Shahana- She stopped herself from buying it bhaiu 

Kiara- Well now no need to stop my darling.

Arushi- This is the bestest gift for me in my birthday which no one can give 

Sunny and Kiara- I am happy that you are too.

    Meanwhile Rhea was burning with jealously so acted as Falling down.

Rhea- Mom ahh 

    Rhea fell down and all rushed to see her . Seeing her in pain abhi rushed himself and picked her up to see where she was injured leaving prachi all alone. Kiara and sunny went to see Rhea for the first time. 

     Arushi was rooted in the place seeing this action of others her heart pierced may be that prachi was still there in her a little bit. " I am arushi. I have to go to the work place in Delhi soon. Let me ask teddy about it" she thought and went inside the house.

    As she saw it was no big pain for rhea still her parents were hovering over her.Arushi again became silent and went to her room silently and to be honest no one cared for her going like that upstairs. Disha wanted to stop but Shahana stopped.